• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Venom Comiquette Reg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all:wave Thanks again to Dave for approving and allowing me to post my first and probably only FS thread.

I have a Venom comiquette that has never been opened. It's still inside the sealed shipping box. I'm asking $650 which includes parcel post shipping. If you are interested and would like to use another shipping method, please let me know.
I would like to keep the box sealed and send it on as it is. I'm pretty sure Sideshow does a good job packing their stuff. If you are seriously interested, I can open it to take pics. Being that I've never actually opened the box, I don't know what it's like inside. It could have been smashed into a million pieces during shipping or perhaps they only sent the base and forgot the statue or MAYBE, the factory messed up and painted it hot pink in which case you would have one helluva an awesome custom:lol

Anyway, Venom is here and looking for a nice, loving home if anyone is interested:wave

Back