• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow 1/6 Universal Monster Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Thread can be locked. All is SOLD

Hi all,

Selling my Universal Monster set. Get some classic figures at a great price !!

Most of the accessories are missing from the figures, however, Dracula, Bride and Frankenstein do include their original boxes. The figures come with everything you see in the pictures.

Deal with confidence, as I have over 65 positive feedback on this board. Dracula alone normally goes for $60 and above, so this price should be a steal. Payment must be sent as personal gift, so I don't get hit with fees.

Asking $100 shipped in Canada and the continental US. I am willing to ship International, so PM me for a shipping quote.

PICT0163.jpg

PICT0164.jpg

Last edited:
This should sell fairly quickly. If not, then I weep for monster collectors everywhere. If, by some miracle, it doesn't sell and you're willing to break it up, shoot me a PM.

I just got the Monster and his bride---
Great deal--I need the Werewolf and Dracula

This should sell fairly quickly. If not, then I weep for monster collectors everywhere. If, by some miracle, it doesn't sell and you're willing to break it up, shoot me a PM.

Thanks Kabuki. Let me know which figure you are interested in..
If I don't get any interest in the set, we can easily work something out for an individual figure. I havent forgot that I owe you one:wink1:

Bumping, but have already received some interest. Will work on getting shipping quotes for those International.

Note: I forgot to mention that payment bust be sent as "Gift", so I don't get hit with fees.
Thanks

Just need the wolf and Bride, or just the wolf...paypal ASAP

Hi guys,

The set is still available. But I have received lots of interest on individual pieces. If people want to send me offers on individual pieces, maybe I can divide everything up. Otherwise, I will still be selling as a set.

Also, for those of you who are concerned about feedback, check out the WTB thread, I have over 65 positive.

Thanks,

Congrats---Great deal--I did not mean to be a pain--Just did not know if you wanted a PM or a post here---Happy it worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back