• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys blank (round) stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

Over the years, I've amassed a pretty sizeable amount of the generic black round HT stands, but in my new display cabinet I've found that I don't really like them anymore. They're perfect for EvilFace decals, for one, or customization from others.

Not looking to make a profit on these, but thought I could help some fellow collectors out before dumping them into storage.

They're all crotch-grabbers.

Most of the ones without name plates are HT (and labeled as such on the bottom), though not all (some are eBay repros). The ones with nameplates are all repros. The ones with nameplates are the ones where the nameplates are a completely separate piece, so you can elect to use them or not, the base doesn't have holes or anything in it (In other words, you can use these as blanks as well).

There's 22 blanks and 4 with additional nameplates. Willing to let them go for $1 a piece or $20 for all. Plus shipping, within the US if possible. Payment by PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3738.jpg

Hi all,

Over the years, I've amassed a pretty sizeable amount of the generic black round HT stands, but in my new display cabinet I've found that I don't really like them anymore. They're perfect for EvilFace decals, for one, or customization from others.

Not looking to make a profit on these, but thought I could help some fellow collectors out before dumping them into storage.

They're all crotch-grabbers.

Most of the ones without name plates are HT (and labeled as such on the bottom), though not all (some are eBay repros). The ones with nameplates are all repros. The ones with nameplates are the ones where the nameplates are a completely separate piece, so you can elect to use them or not, the base doesn't have holes or anything in it (In other words, you can use these as blanks as well).

There's 22 blanks and 4 with additional nameplates. Willing to let them go for $1 a piece or $20 for all. Plus shipping, within the US if possible. Payment by PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 411239

I'll take them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back