• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Iron Man Obadiah Stane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT Robocop, Medicom RAH R2-D2 & C-3PO...

I could FedEx you some cornbread but I don't think the Chimichurri would make it to the AZZ end of nowhere.

Great guy to deal with even though he doesn't have his own action figure. :nana: :rock

I still love ya Deak. Someday you may have one. :duff

Re: FS: SSC Trick 'R Treat Sam, Park's ESB Luke's Saber, Robocop, Medicom R2-D2 & 3PO

New items added!!! Thanks for looking. :wave

Re: FS: SSC Trick 'R Treat Sam, Park's ESB Luke's Saber, Robocop, Medicom R2-D2 & 3PO

You should have just given me the droids Nick.... you know, as payment for doing whatever it is I do for you.

Yeah...um. Yeah...

SSC Sam PENDING! :chew

Bump, bump, oh, oh, oh...bump, bump, o-oh! The right stuff!

Oh, and a price drop on the Park's saber!!! :chew

BUMP! Prices lowered!

Back