• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Broken T2 T-800 Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys.

My Arnold took a near fatal plunge to the ground last year, I might´ve told a few that already, but nevertheless I want to sell that body now, since I´m activly behind a plan of finally getting a Cyberdyne T-800 together.

So, because of that I want to sell my T2 T-800´s body, which broke clean at the peg for the chest to belly articulation.

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

As you can see he´s clean, the white hue is from superglue, but I already cleaned him, he´s in great shape, except for the broken part.
:lol
I thought since here are several guys with awesome talent and many customers, someone could maybe use him and help me fund my T1 T-800 body, which I want to use instead of the original T2, since I think his neck articulation is way better and the height to the T1 would then be equal.

Don´t have a price in mind, hit me up any time with any amount whatsoever, starting with $30 I guess...if that´s not too utopian.
Up for changes and talk anytime.
Would appreciate it.
Thx.

Sold to Evilface.
Thx to those guys askin', didn't had that much interest in mind.
Mods please close this thread down.
Thx.
:)

Man you gotta be on this 24-7 to get these deals:slap...Congrats Evil.
I lost some great deals because I don't check this to often:thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back