• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:1:2 Endo Bust CHEAP!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjuan007

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to sale my 1:2 Endo-bust quick and really looking for a local sale since the piece is big But if your really interested I'll be glad to ship it to you. Love the piece but looking to get some else quick that just came up. Only problem is one of the fingers cracked and was put together. Asking $600. Since im using a friends computer and can only check PM's only a couple of times a day, you can call me at 626-736-0325. If you need pics LMK. Will consider a partial trade+money. SOLD

TRADES:
Hot Toys Original BD T-800 (Hamburger face)
Hot Toys Guardian Pred
Hot Toys P2 Predator
Hot Toys P1 Predator

Photo0552_EDIT.jpg

Photo0554_EDIT.jpg

Last edited:
Just to let everybody know this the BUST. The one with the 2 rifles. Not the whole Endo-skeleton.

HONEST SELLER HERE!!! AMAZING PRICE... Can't believe this hasn't sold yet. If I had the money I would buy it. :monkey2

Thank you my Terminator Brother!!! Hope you like your Onimusha, oshima what-ever you call that Endo. The Bust is now Pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back