Frodo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loose in a bad way. :( I spoke too soon. Not all the joints. To be more specific it's the ankle ball joint. I know Frodo won't be taking any ninja poses, but they are not as tight as I would have liked them to be. I am loving that neck joint; great movement.

The plastic used for the head is very HT.

The box does state "in association with Hot Toys." That might not just mean the body.

Last edited:
I don't have any LOTR figures out, but I can pose him next to other 12" figures if you like.

I don't have any LOTR figures out, but I can pose him next to other 12" figures if you like.

more pics beside whatever 12" figs you have. :)

(have you learned to never be the first to announce you have a fig? :D )

We appreciate you posting pics for us!!

more pics beside whatever 12" figs you have. :)

(have you learned to never be the first to announce you have a fig? :D )

We appreciate you posting pics for us!!

Yes dude, thank you, really! You have no idea how happy you've made me by posting these. I thought it would make the wait worse, but somehow it's actually helping me a lot just to see new and better pics of it. Thanks!

Hehe I love when someone says they have a figure first... its like a drop of blood into a pool of piranahs.

I should have expected it. I don't post here often and I only registered here this past Jan. Here's another blurry and rather large pic.:eek:
264rvhw.jpg

Pretty good scale wise, and the paint turned out better then expected, can't wait to get mine!
Thanks for posting pics JTR!

Still no shipping notice. But SS shows 'waiting to ship'. He looks good!

Skin tone looks great. No Obi-Rash.
I thought I was done with LOTR but I might need to get this. Thanks for the quick pics!

Back