Friday the 13th Remake: Part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow needs to regain the license and make a new 1/6 Jason and Freddy and then the can drop it again. :lol

WRONG! :lol They need to hang onto it to fill in the gaping holes they left. We're missing a Roy, VIII and Uber Jason as well as a remake. And while I wasn't fond of the make-up, I wouldn't mind the old Freddy from Dream Child either. Hell, they can even dust off the ol' Hobbit body for Haley! :p

so whatever happened with this movie?

it never got made? did they canceled it? I Loved the first remake i was really looking forward to this,

I really never understood how the so called "Jason fans" online were giving so much crap to the first one, it was pretty much a good Jason film, it set out to do what it said it was going to do. We got a brutal Jason, but then one look at the IMDB and people are saying is the worst Jason movie ever made...wtf?

so whatever happened with this movie?

it never got made? did they canceled it? I Loved the first remake i was really looking forward to this,

I really never understood how the so called "Jason fans" online were giving so much crap to the first one, it was pretty much a good Jason film, it set out to do what it said it was going to do. We got a brutal Jason, but then one look at the IMDB and people are saying is the worst Jason movie ever made...wtf?

i liked the movie i just didnt like the fact that jason captured someone coz he would never do that and also the fact they made it have a country bumpkin feel to it sucked

the storyline was abit stupid too

i liked the movie i just didnt like the fact that jason captured someone coz he would never do that and also the fact they made it have a country bumpkin feel to it sucked

the storyline was abit stupid too

well sure the movie had some stuff that were kinda off,
but in the earlier movies Jason did get fooled by a girl that said his name, she reminded him of his mom,
I totally saw the kidnapping thing as taking that from the originals, and just adding more to it, I mean, I know it bothered a lot of people, like the tunnels, but I thought it was fine,

I mean, sometimes I go to imdb to read about movies, to see what people are saying, and people over there consider this even worst than Part 8, 9 or Jason X, which is such Bull__ I'm not saying that one opinion is right or wrong, but, This was a solid movie, with a Brutal Jason, Is pretty much what every good Jason movie is, I really didn't get the hate people were giving it.

I liked it. It had everything that made the first ones great, I loved Jason's look, he was menacing, brutal, the girls were hot, the kills were good, it was a good movie,
The one thing that was kinda dumb was the pot thing, it made it look like Jason was protecting his crops LOL! :lol but I liked it a lot

and, I kept hearing about the sequel, but the last thing I heard is that New Line did not approve for the sequel or something? so I was wondering if anyone knew anything.

I wonder if you could write New Line asking about the sequel

Just announced that Michael Bay PD company will be making another F13.

Shame that Punisher WZ had more gore than the F13 remake.

Oh well, I got a great NECA 18" figure out of it. :lol

Jason kidnapping the girl wasn't an issue. This Jason was a damn good one, brought it back to how Jason was in 2, 3 and 4. I thought the tunnel thing was good.

What bothered me was that the movie became boring. Once the intro ended, it's a snore fest, ending not climatic at all. Also I felt no connection or cared about any of the characters. Most if not all were annoying. Overall, the movie had no soul to it. It wasn't bad, but not that good either.

They try to replicate the formula of the originals, but failed. Personally, I feel the momentum and pace of the intro should have been held back until the end with the discovery of the tunnels and the whole kidnap girl thing. They showed to much early on.

They should of followed the formula closer to the original of not showing the "full reveal" of Jason until the end. Show just parts of him throughout the movie as he kills. Build up the suspense throughout the movie, then let the beast go wild.

Story(or acting?) could of been less boring. Just my opinion.

well sure the movie had some stuff that were kinda off,
but in the earlier movies Jason did get fooled by a girl that said his name, she reminded him of his mom,
I totally saw the kidnapping thing as taking that from the originals, and just adding more to it, I mean, I know it bothered a lot of people, like the tunnels, but I thought it was fine,

I mean, sometimes I go to imdb to read about movies, to see what people are saying, and people over there consider this even worst than Part 8, 9 or Jason X, which is such Bull__ I'm not saying that one opinion is right or wrong, but, This was a solid movie, with a Brutal Jason, Is pretty much what every good Jason movie is, I really didn't get the hate people were giving it.

I liked it. It had everything that made the first ones great, I loved Jason's look, he was menacing, brutal, the girls were hot, the kills were good, it was a good movie,
The one thing that was kinda dumb was the pot thing, it made it look like Jason was protecting his crops LOL! :lol but I liked it a lot

and, I kept hearing about the sequel, but the last thing I heard is that New Line did not approve for the sequel or something? so I was wondering if anyone knew anything.

I wonder if you could write New Line asking about the sequel

hey dont get me wrong i liked the movie alot it wasnt anywhere near the worst friday 13th. it would easily be in my top 5 jason movies

i just hope when they make a new one they just go back to basics and have it at camp crystal lake and have him kill the camp counselors

Jason kidnapping the girl wasn't an issue. This Jason was a damn good one, brought it back to how Jason was in 2, 3 and 4. I thought the tunnel thing was good.

What bothered me was that the movie became boring. Once the intro ended, it's a snore fest, ending not climatic at all. Also I felt no connection or cared about any of the characters. Most if not all were annoying. Overall, the movie had no soul to it. It wasn't bad, but not that good either.

They try to replicate the formula of the originals, but failed. Personally, I feel the momentum and pace of the intro should have been held back until the end with the discovery of the tunnels and the whole kidnap girl thing. They showed to much early on.

They should of followed the formula closer to the original of not showing the "full reveal" of Jason until the end. Show just parts of him throughout the movie as he kills. Build up the suspense throughout the movie, then let the beast go wild.

Story(or acting?) could of been less boring. Just my opinion.

See, This criticism totally makes sense, I understand you and I can see what you mean, I love the movie but I can see what you're talking about, I did feel in the middle it was dragging a little bit, when the two guys get killed outside was dragging, but I loved the ending, and I loved Jason. but I see your point.

but then I go read the other boards, and I see stuff like, "jason doesn't run, Jason is supposed to be stupid, this was not the true jason, this was the worst jason, this was dumb, too much sex, Jason X was better, Jason only used the Machete always, never other weapons, Jason never had hair, Jason is a Pot farmer, Jason was in love with the girl he took" Stuff like that, and makes me go... wtf? like, wtf are these people talking about, lol

hey dont get me wrong i liked the movie alot it wasnt anywhere near the worst friday 13th. it would easily be in my top 5 jason movies

i just hope when they make a new one they just go back to basics and have it at camp crystal lake and have him kill the camp counselors

yeah I know what you meant, my post was not meant to be against you but against all the haters online, Everyone loved to hate on this, and for reasons that make no sense, stuff that even the originals had. If people are going to criticize a movie is fine, but some of the stuff they say makes no sense

See, This criticism totally makes sense, I understand you and I can see what you mean, I love the movie but I can see what you're talking about, I did feel in the middle it was dragging a little bit, when the two guys get killed outside was dragging, but I loved the ending, and I loved Jason. but I see your point.

but then I go read the other boards, and I see stuff like, "jason doesn't run, Jason is supposed to be stupid, this was not the true jason, this was the worst jason, this was dumb, too much sex, Jason X was better, Jason only used the Machete always, never other weapons, Jason never had hair, Jason is a Pot farmer, Jason was in love with the girl he took" Stuff like that, and makes me go... wtf? like, wtf are these people talking about, lol

No complaints about too much sex here:). But if they are seriously saying all that stuff, then they are obviously not true fans of the serious. Jason X better?:slap. Only thing I like from that movie was the pre-uber Jason look, nothing more. I remember those talks about Jason never running before. Then when someone post video proving them wrong, they defended themselves by saying that he wasn't running but that he was sprinting? :cuckoo:. Suppose to be stupid? He made some bad decisions at the end of each movie, but was never stupid. The man was well coordinated and had an awesome sense of timing. The man propped up bodies on trees and parts of a cabin/house and had them drop down on there own exactly when someone is trying to escape through those paths. Brilliant!!

They got Jason right, don't change anything about him. Keep Derek Mears on. Change location back to the camp and try not having such a boring film. More blood, better kills.

yeah I know what you meant, my post was not meant to be against you but against all the haters online, Everyone loved to hate on this, and for reasons that make no sense, stuff that even the originals had. If people are going to criticize a movie is fine, but some of the stuff they say makes no sense

problem people see older things to be alot better than what they are. I actually have a friend who has seen them all BUT isnt a huge fan and she actually said it makes the older ones look ____ lol

i guess for me i always saw jason as being stupid, He would just kill people for the hell for it. with the remake they made out like he was smart by making traps and using trip wire so a bell would ring to find out where people were... that was stupid

i have never heard of a camp that had all these underground tunnels ect. i think they tried to hard to make the movie modern

i loved the look of jason and loved the blood and guts ect

Back