Friday the 13th Remake: Part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jason in the snow would be awesome. horror movies in the winter, especially snow, always seem more creepy to me.

I'm surprised they don't, given the excellent contrast the white has with blood. That was one of the aspects that sealed the look for 30 Days. It stays fresh and doesn't brown.

I'm surprised they don't, given the excellent contrast the white has with blood. That was one of the aspects that sealed the look for 30 Days. It stays fresh and doesn't brown.

yea and the fact that at night in the snow, it is still kind of bright in an eerie way. With no foliage the trees look like they are alive. I really liked the look of 30 days, same with the Thing

i am watching part 1 of the remake now...10 minutes in..

i just had a thought that i cant remember

it was along the lines of....does the whole nation know jason exists?? why not send the army after him?

i am watching part 1 of the remake now...10 minutes in..

i just had a thought that i cant remember

it was along the lines of....does the whole nation know jason exists?? why not send the army after him?

Well don't ^^^^ around on the computer while you're watching a movie for the first time! :banghead :lol

And they did send an army after him once. It was the first 10 minutes of Jason Goes To Hell.

Well don't ^^^^ around on the computer while you're watching a movie for the first time! :banghead :lol

And they did send an army after him once. It was the first 10 minutes of Jason Goes To Hell.

lol good point.
i have a curse..I can never remember a movie one week after i watch it. If i do remember anything about it, its just bits and pieces.

i have to rewind my dvd quick. be right back lol

so part one was def. a good remake. i enjoyed it, but it took some time to be cool with jason turning on lights and having conveniences. I liked the kills. now they need to make another Jason movie with this as the foundation. No more reboot.

I was suprised with the remake. How it didn't "piggy back" the orginal film. It brought something new to the table of Jason! A good something to! :rock bring on part II

I was suprised with the remake. How it didn't "piggy back" the orginal film. It brought something new to the table of Jason! A good something to! :rock bring on part II

Agreed and hope Part 2 is in the snow the whole movie, because there's never been snow in Friday the 13th and the possibilities are limitless.

Damn Straight!!! :rock I think part 2 will kick ass. I at least hope it does. That and a Nightmare on Elm st can't come out soon enough.

Sideshow needs the 12" rights back dammit.
preach.jpg

Back