Friday the 13th Remake: Part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelsncheesey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Feel free to discuss...

New Line Cinema
and Warner Bros. made it official today. Friday the 13th Part 2, a sequel to this year's Friday the 13th, is slated to hit on August 13, 2010.

Brad Fuller and Andrew Form tipped us off back in June right here, that if all goes according to plan, that was the date they were looking at. Fuller stresses to us, however, that the sequel still does not have a greenlight.

Damian Shannon and Mark Swift will return to write. And Derek Mears will absolutely be back to reprise his role as Jason Voorhees, contrary to the many wild rumors running around on the web.

https://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=12093

NICE! I really enjoyed the first one even though I thought I would hate it.

Me too. I was prepared to hate it, but I loved every minute. It was everything a Jason movie should be and I can't wait for more! :rock

My exact thoughts as well. I really liked the remake ............ so if its projected to hit theatres only a year later does this mean they will go old school and give us a Friday film yearly?

Loved the first one, hopefully we get some more great Jason action and some more great boobies! :rock

Man, I can't wait to see this movie. I love what they did with Jason. Derek Mears FTW :rock

MV5BMjE5MDM4MTg5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Yep!

I have to say as with others, I too went in thinking its going to be horrible. Which at first I was undecided, but after watching it again i really liked and enjoyed it. I cant wait for another one, hopefully they will do one every year!!!

I'll also add that yes those were marvelous boobies!!!:banana

Morbach hyped the first movie up so much for me that I was surprised I wasn't dissapointed with it. :lol

Can't wait to see Part 2! :rock

It was a great remake.
I only wonder what he fed the girl while he had her hidden in his lair?

Answer:
Italian Sausage?

Back