Friday the 13th Remake: Part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. It was also funny how just about everyone across the board tea bagged FvJ for making Jason afraid of water. :lol

Yeah. :lol I always thought that was ridiculous because it didn't make sense and then they said that it wasn't even in their script, it was added later on. I also liked how Kane Hodder pretty much said he could've done everything that was done in FvJ and that he would have played it better. :lol

Jason has no weaknesses. New Line cinema is notorious for making crap anyway. Paramount is where its at imo.

Yeah this is what they pointed out:

Jason has never been afraid of water. He walks in it in several of the movies and even at the end of FvJ. Yet in FvJ he was afraid when the pipe broke and water was flowing out. The writer's didn't do that, it was added in once they handed the script over.

:slap

Yeah. :lol I always thought that was ridiculous because it didn't make sense and then they said that it wasn't even in their script, it was added later on. I also liked how Kane Hodder pretty much said he could've done everything that was done in FvJ and that he would have played it better. :lol

You know, I don't doubt Kain could've and I tell you, he would've directly confronted the director and producers regarding Jason's aquaphobia. Upto and including walking off the set if it stayed.

maybe.. in his childhood he was afraid of water.. you know , before he became the badass killing machine??? ;)

maybe.. in his childhood he was afraid of water.. you know , before he became the badass killing machine??? ;)

maybe.. given he still had the mind of a child as an adult.. you know, still fail??? :p It's a classic example of Hollywood taking the easy way out. Personally, we already knew he got confused over his mother, so they couldn't just kept that as Freddy's means. Would've kept the character grounded and made for a more consistent story. Hell, even camp counselors would've been better than water.

I'm consciously afraid of drowning.

I am however, subconsciously afraid of being eaten by a gorilla.

They said that he is subconciously afraid of drowning but he isn't afraid of water.

Still doesn't make sense. People in that condition panic when submerged and on many occasion, Jason outright stormed into the lake to be completely immersed. Additionally, on numerous occasions we see him walk out of the water from complete immersion totally calm.

Still doesn't make sense. People in that condition panic when submerged and on many occasion, Jason outright stormed into the lake to be completely immersed. Additionally, on numerous occasions we see him walk out of the water from complete immersion totally calm.
Well he is retarded so maybe he's too stupid to be afraid unless he is actually drowning. :dunno :lol

I still havent seen the first one. Ive heard both good and bad.I guess i'll have to see for myself.

New official news says it will be set to release on August 13, 2010 and it will at least start off in the snow.... and this is no BS Brady Fuller said it himself on his blog just the other day.

I'm consciously afraid of drowning.

I am however, subconsciously afraid of being eaten by a gorilla.

I would not worry, Gorillas are vegetarians.
He most like would just rip your arms from your sockets and then beat you to death with them. Then he would probably leave your corpse for all the other scavengers of the jungle.

Oh, and there is no need to thank me for helping you get over your fear

I would not worry, Gorillas are vegetarians.
He most like would just rip your arms from your sockets and then beat you to death with them. Then he would probably leave your corpse for all the other scavengers of the jungle.

Oh, and there is no need to thank me for helping you get over your fear

:rock:rock:rock King, you're saved! :lol

jason in the snow would be awesome. horror movies in the winter, especially snow, always seem more creepy to me.

Back