Friday 13th part VII Scream Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
jasonqf6.gif

i never thought i'd like Jason in a helpless position but this one is sweet looking.

Wow! Karma got the jump on the SSC folks, this is what Criswell predicts for tomorrow....everyone is expecting a new 12" but I guess this is it! I like it!!!

not getting the jump on anyone

I don't wanna piss SS off so if they want the image withdrawn or for me to stop then let me know

Very nice. As somebody else mentioned, it's a little weird seeing Jason in a helpless position. I'm not denying how nice it looks, it's just different and it will take me a while to decide if I want it or not.

Thanks to Sideshow's awesome preorder policy, I'll have plenty of time to figure that out :monkey3

Wow, I guess I take back my derisive comment about the announcement being another scream-scene... this one is actually pretty awesome!

Still a bit bummed that there won't be a 1/6 figure... but who knows they did have 2 Alien related announcements today.

COOL! Getting this for sure. Not a fan of the last one, but this is right up my alley. Awesome. You put some blue lights around this one and it will look phenomenal. :rock

Holy crap, that looks sweet!!! When is this available? Awesome! a Jason polystone, I need to go back and check it out again, but sign me up.

Definetely an awesome looking piece but I was really hoping for a Jason 5 or 8 1/6.

I have no business with Statues so ..............pass!

Oh well.

Back