Friday 13th part VII Scream Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking at the image gallery, and the Crystal Lake sign is underneath the rock .. Silly me ... Still, this piece needs a "Freddypillar" of its own .. Not sure what piece it could have, though ...

I LOVE this look of Jason the most but I'd rather have a more action oriented. I'd go crazy if they did one revolving around the sleeping bag kill.

Just a warning to anyone even contemplating fish tank display with this thing... it is NOT intended for underwater use! Not only will it deteriorate the paint job, it will also, most likely, kill all of your aquarium wildlife. Of course, Jason IS a demented killer of humans, so why not fish too... but still, don't do it! :emperor

Just to nitpick, the triangle on the mask is more of the red color from part 6 when it should be darker to match part 7:
Crash7Comparison.jpg

I noticed this was listed as In-Stock. Anybody get theirs yet? Care to share thoughts/pics? I had to cancel mine, but I hope to order again if they're still available this summer...

I noticed this was listed as In-Stock. Anybody get theirs yet? Care to share thoughts/pics? I had to cancel mine, but I hope to order again if they're still available this summer...

I picked mine up on Saturday, and will open it this week once I find room .. Darn Horror Village takes up so much room (and they just sent another!)

Back