Free Stuff for first 50 people! Go Go! Go!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The imperial march of course! :lol

lol oh yeah it is close to that...but seriously now..this is important :rotfl

i know its a 90s song..and its probably bad..but its been stuck in my head for 2 days. just that part.

I entered also. Won't have won anything, LOL

I put my address, contact details etc in the first box, instead of what I wanted :lol

I ws typing so fast it's not even funny!

I'm so stupid! :lol

I did put the details in the correct place as well though, so it's not like I haven't entered. I got the message on the following page which all of you got.

I literally got the e-mail 5 minutes ago, opened it, read it, opened the link and submitted my details (albeit wrongly)

There was a contest here where Chicky gave out random stuff. Some people got Lord of Darkness PFs, some got Iron Man Mark II figures, some got Medicom Young Indy's, etc. I figure this will be more of the same, though prizes will probably mostly be t-shirts or stuff from the gift card list.

Like the Samaritan! :monkey5

from now on, whenever i get to ask for a certain prize i am asking for a doom pf...its gotta stick eventually lol

There was a contest here where Chicky gave out random stuff. Some people got Lord of Darkness PFs, some got Iron Man Mark II figures, some got Medicom Young Indy's, etc. I figure this will be more of the same, though prizes will probably mostly be t-shirts or stuff from the gift card list.

Hey...the Iron Man : Mark 1 Helmet from Museum Replicas is on the GC list. They can send me that! :lol

Back