• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a $25.00 Indy gift Card code.
Not worth it to me to use it with shipping and duties so high

So Merry Christmas and please post if you use it.

IJ4-jones-y4gvlrnr

Might need to put it in capitals.

Thanks Red but it only had one cent left on it.

Can someone please PM a gift card code to me? So it won't be snipered away.

Someone must have used it already because I did not! It was completely unused by me.
So whomever used it please make yourself known

That's pretty lame if people are grabbing gift cards and NOT expressing their thank you to whomever they got it from.

This thread is a favor from those offering their own valueable Gift Card.

I hope this thread hasn't become a target of outside lurkers who check here to snatch freebies.

That's pretty lame if people are grabbing gift cards and NOT expressing their thank you to whomever they got it from.

This thread is a favor from those offering their own valueable Gift Card.

I hope this thread hasn't become a target of outside lurkers who check here to snatch freebies.

that's a good point, maybe people should post they have giftcard and whoever posts "I want it" first, they can PM it to them.

Its poor form someone not owning up to using it.

Very nice of you to list it my friend :rock, I benefitted from GrueSam posting one recently, which i'm incredibly grateful for (Samwise the Brave is on his way :rock) and not to even say thank you is just wrong.

The FS section cannot be seen by guests, you have to be registered and have Commerce access.
So, someone has either been very sneaky or just forgotten to post that they used it. :dunno
x :peace

Its poor form someone not owning up to using it.

Very nice of you to list it my friend :rock, I benefitted from GrueSam posting one recently, which i'm incredibly grateful for (Samwise the Brave is on his way :rock) and not to even say thank you is just wrong.

The FS section cannot be seen by guests, you have to be registered and have Commerce access.
So, someone has either been very sneaky or just forgotten to post that they used it. :dunno
x :peace

Good Point Shell, forgot about no access to Commerce.

I wish I had another one to give to pix but that is all I have.

I have x1 $10 and x1 $20 GC available both expire 2-01-09. PM me if you want them, remember one per Freak.:p

Yes, it does get annoying when someone offers a gift card and someone snags it without giving credit.

Right now, I'm waiting on someone to offer a $20-$40 gift card so I can order Jabba's throne for the Jabba 12" I won during Film, Food & Figure Friday. And that is just so I can get free shipping on it, as I heard it is about $30 to ship.

Yes, it does get annoying when someone offers a gift card and someone snags it without giving credit.

Right now, I'm waiting on someone to offer a $20-$40 gift card so I can order Jabba's throne for the Jabba 12" I won during Film, Food & Figure Friday. And that is just so I can get free shipping on it, as I heard it is about $30 to ship.

You've got PM....

Back