• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

******Free Sideshow Gift Cards******

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a $10 up for grabs:

CA2-2LKJL-MEUZ85QA

Only good until December 31st, so act quick, and please please please post if you use it so that everyone knows.

All Gone!
beerbang.gif

samantha
holiday.gif

Last edited:
$25.00
CC8-CCON8-0ZQ6CSOI

Let me know if you use 'em, puhleeze...

samantha
holiday.gif
Thanks so much Sam :wave

I used this one, not only my first GC purchase, but I ordered my 1st 1/6th scale-Samwise the Brave Exclusive :rock
My one and only 12", couldnt resisit my favourite Hobbit any longer.
Thanks again pal :duff
x :peace

I could use a $25 for a Frodo. I won one a while back here, but apparently somebody used it. :huh

I have a couple of $10s to get rid of.

Here are three up for grabs.

$10 Gift Card

CA2-2LKJL-UW1S2NTM Exp Dec31,2008
M6S-V8HJZ-6WOSE8ND Exp Feb01,2009

$20 Gift Card
U6U-5JMRT-7QJGJBHO Exp May31,2009

Post if you use them.

I could use a $25 for a Frodo. I won one a while back here, but apparently somebody used it. :huh

I have a couple of $10s to get rid of.

Yeah, I tried using a gift code passed from a member on this site. The order goes through fine and shows the discount. But then my credit card is charged full price. When I contact Sideshow, they say the code was already used. Then why did the shopping cart allow it? :confused:

I have a $10 GC code for anyone who wants it.
Just message me if you use it or post in here if you use it. It expires Dec 31st and I definitely have no plans on buying anything to use it on.

CA2-2LKJL-1DEP2SJZ

Cheers!

Here are 2 $40.00 codes:

we2-yalw4-jwq5t92w - used.

we2-yalw4-2713dacl - I think this one has been used too.

Last edited:
Thank you for the code! I just used the first one ending in 92w on some horror plush figures. Hopefully they will keep me warm at night. :lol :rock

Back