Free Ripley with Power Loader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seretur

Elf
Reaction score
Sideshow said:
Important ALIENS Power Loader update!

Posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2007 at 7:17 pm

We are pleased to announce that Hot Toys has very generously decided to include a Ripley 1:6th scale model kit with your purchase of the ALIENS Power Loader, at no extra charge! If you have already placed your pre-order for the Power Loader, rest assured that the order has already been updated, and you do not need to take any action. Please also note that the Ripley kit included with the Power Loader will differ from the regular, individually packaged release.

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Awesome. I guess the Sideshow people will need to update all their product photos to say it includes a figure, Ripley. :D

This justifies the price point, for sure! Interesting, knowing Hot Toys' reputation of re-releasing their figures with added value, I'm gonna think of this as a Ripley with Power Loader accessory. :lol

screamingmetal said:
Yeah, but the product photos still say "figures sold separately" :p

That's why they added "Hot Toys has GENEROUSLY decided to include the special version of Ripley for no additional cost..."

I wouldn't be cancelling any boxed Rips guys, she'll be up there in value with Hicks soon enough... very hard to find and you want the jacket, harness and weapons plus that bag is also unique...

Can't be blowtorching a whole helluva lot of eggs without that combo weapons set...

dekadentdave said:
That's why they added "Hot Toys has GENEROUSLY decided to include the special version of Ripley for no additional cost..."
Just making an observation Dave, that's all.

Free Ripley? I think we've payed for that one. Do you really think they include a figure otherwhise prised at $90, for free? I don't think so. It's a good way to justify the $250 price tag of the power Loader though.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Free Ripley? I think we've payed for that one. Do you really think they include a figure otherwhise prised at $90, for free? I don't think so. It's a good way to justify the $250 price tag of the power Loader though.

Some people are never happy.

I preordered it, that's a good deal. I wanted Ripley and an Alien, but if I can get the power loader too, I'll do that. Now I actually need an Alien to START with!

Back