Free $25-$100 SideShow Gift Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, how is everyone finding these codes on the Sideshow site? The gift card girl showed up for me once, back when the online Comic Con first started and when I clicked on her, I was taken to the "enter your code to see how much your gift card is worth" page. I've spent literally hours combing the site over the past week and haven't found squat!

J

I am looking for a good giftcard hopefully above $25 and not from the Comic Con promotion (unless it's a $100 one) if anyone has one to lend.

I also have some $25 cards to give away from the 501st promotion.

1 gone to Samwise
1 gone to KTJN
1 gone to JimJimmyJones85
1 gone to Bmarz1000

Might have one or two left.

I could use a DVD code or some other code other than Comic Con code... not sure if I can use the $25 code I have myself... I might have used one awhile back already :cuckoo:

one more card gone to Iron.jedi85

I think that's it as I have to keep one for myself, unless it turns out I can't use it... then I'll post it up.

I got $50...who wants it?? (PM)

GONE!

Last edited:
i have a $100 code...selling for $30!

joking, free to a good home. 1st to send a PM

edit: mine's gone.

Last edited:
OK, first person to PM me with what they are going to use the gift card for, gets it. Its a $75 SDCC one. So if you've already used a SDCC one, don't bother.

EDIT: GONE!

i have a $100 code...selling for $30!

joking, free to a good home. 1st to send a PM

edit: mine's gone.

:lol..................awesome.

damn those that would try to profit from a free giftcard/code.....:lecture

trading=perfectly acceptable..:lecture

selling......:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Hey, Mookey... since I wasn't able to use the $100 code, I used the $75 code I got from Buttmunch. If you can find a way to let someone else use it, it's still available!

Thanks to Mookey for the attempt & thanks to Buttmunch for the code I used!

J

Hey, Mookey... since I wasn't able to use the $100 code, I used the $75 code I got from Buttmunch. If you can find a way to let someone else use it, it's still available!

Thanks to Mookey for the attempt & thanks to Buttmunch for the code I used!

J

**bats eyelashes....**

NOOOOO!!! Can't believe I missed this. D'oH!:gah:

don't feel bad. we can't get the code to work lol. took me 2 hours to get it too. i wasn't sure how the code thing worked, so i used 1 when this whole "code lady" thing started. then got this $100 and saved it to wallet. but then sometime later SS made code in the wallets account specific. so i can't use it since i already used 1, and it won't work for someone else :slap

sorry guy, i tried

Last edited:
No worries, I got hooked up by someone else. :D

Did you already use a card? If not, buy yourself something nice with that $100. :D

Well @jimjimmyjones85, its your opinion. And they are PM (Private Msg, not Public msg)

You know what msroot? This is is not jimjimmy's opinion. At this point your greed is a well established fact.

You joined last weekend, used a FREE GC for some cool swag for yourself and that was not good enough. You then racked up more of them with the intent to sell them for profit. You clearly knew that it was wrong and that's why you had people contact you privately. To the public you made it seem as though you were willing to give them out to anyone who pm'ed you only to attempt to rip them off when they did. That is truly pathetic.

Something you will learn (if you don't get banned first) is that this is a tight knit community of folks who enjoy this hobby and we appreciate a forum like this that allows us to share it with like minded people. We are not trying to take advantage of each other or turn a profit. If you want proof of this go over to the "for sale or trade" thread and check the prices and then go compare them to like products on ebay. Nobody gouges anybody here and we definitely do not sell FREE codes.

I gave away a lot of codes this week (as did a lot of people) and it gave me a good feeling to do so. As crazy as this may sound to you, I never even thought about selling them.

If you want an opinion here's mine. It's my opinion that your first week here should also be your last. :survivor

is that combine code promotion still on? still got 30 minutes to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back