Free $25-$100 SideShow Gift Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivisect

Super Freak
Reaction score
Go to https://www.sideshowtoy.com/ and wait for the chick to pop up and when she does click on her, see what you get, either a $25, $50, $75 or $100 code, close browser and go back till you get what you want then save it to your account.

It goes faster if you have the site bookmarked in a fast place to reach.

The codes are being recycled if you don't save them to your account and you only write it down it may be given to someone else and used.

Just giving everyone a heads up that didnt know.

I just got an EX Clone Wars Anakin for free, only having to pay $8.39 shipping.

Good luck guys! :duff

That's cool! The only problem I had was that I couldn't find anything on the acceptable list that I wanted. :(

Yeah, what and where are you talking about?

Sean

There is a black chick wearing a green shirt that sometimes appears near the bottom of the page anywhere on the SST website (I got my $25 in the comic-con section, so it's not just the homepage.

Of course you haven't seen her, she isn't just gonna be sitting there the while time or else SS would go broke when everyone started getting everything for free! :lol

she only pops up occasionally, she isn't there every time.

if she pops up, click her! If she doesn't, too bad :huh

just keep trying though!

She pops up from time to time. I guess it's random.

Ok, so you go to the Sideshow site, and occasionally an image of some chick will pop up? Is this a pop up window? (would be worth it to mention that if it's the case, as many of us have pop up blockers). Or is this just something on the Sideshow index page itself? How long does it take to appear? And where exactly?

And when people say "exit the browser", you mean just close the page or quit your browser (which may clear your cache, which might be how it's appearing to people). In Mac lingo, you quit a program, I think with PCs sometimes people say "exit" when they mean quit.

Sean

She popped up while I was browsing the Marvel section. Damn, I should have clicked her! I wanna get a Morrigan or the Namor Vs. IM dio!:gah:

She pops up from time to time. I guess it's random.

She pops up every time and your always guaranteed a $25 code.

you have to have you browser closed down 100% because if the browser remembers you were htere the site will know and wont give you jack any more.

That's cool! The only problem I had was that I couldn't find anything on the acceptable list that I wanted. :(

I got 2 EX Clone Wars Anakins that come with the little Rotta guy between me and my wife for a total of $16.78 shipping, one to fix up and one to demolish and use for something else. :)

I will keep going for a bit, I got 2 of my PC's hitting a code about 10 times per minute each till my wife goes to bed.

She pops up every time and your always guaranteed a $25 code.

you have to have you browser closed down 100% because if the browser remembers you were htere the site will know and wont give you jack any more.

Thanks for the tip!

Even if you don't see something you want now you can save it to your account for a month till it expires by the way.

I am sending out codes to people that are $75 or $100, 50, arent worth the time to log back in here and all that, and are fairly common.

If anyone scores a $100 one they can't use for whatever reason please send it my way. I'd be eternally grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back