Free $25-$100 SideShow Gift Codes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a $50/$75 code they can't use? I'd like to grab the Mickey Tron for my kids. Thanks in advance.

Would any of these codes work towards the T-1000 Sarah Connor?

I think I'm about to order my very first Hot Toys Figure :love

Would any of these codes work towards the T-1000 Sarah Connor?

I think I'm about to order my very first Hot Toys Figure :love

No, it has to be used on items on the gift card eligible list.

Over the last couple of nights she has "popped" up for me numerous times and no matter how many times I close the browser down and try my luck again, I always score a $15.00 gift voucher..lol.

I'm not giving up !!!!

guys i had a $75 and i gave it to my cousin to buy jack from lost...
now i want to buy a shrine of dagon so i would appeciated it if anybody could help me

how often does SST add new items to the gift card section?

Hi everyone! :wave

Just joined this site because of this thread I saw...I just got back from Steel City ComicCon in Pittsburgh and got a $25 gift card...

But there is an item I want that is $112 after shipping...

If anyone has a $100 or even a $75 card, I would so appreciate getting one!

So much so, that if you do, PM me an address, and I'll mail you out a random toy for free :hi5:

(it will be something cool, I have lots of fun things!)

I'm on the Kidrobot forum a ton, and hope to start on this site as well...thanks again in advance!

~Kaz

Hello, :welcome1:

Just wanted to let you know you can't combine gift cards, they did let people do it once recently but it was a very rare occasion ( the only time actually, I think ), also gift card codes never count towards shipping cost.

This isn't directed at anyone at all, but I think we should let this thread die, I only originally created it to let people who don't often venture outside the star wars section know about the Online Comic Con event and that is long over, and they have an official thread for gift codes in the commerce section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back