Freddy the new terror created by MEZCO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have all of Sideshows Jasons...except for Pamela didnt care about her. As I said all of Sideshows "Jasons", lol. Yeah there all great quality. I think by far my favorite is still the part 3, but yeah there all amazing looking.

Yeah I have all of Sideshows Jasons...except for Pamela didnt care about her. As I said all of Sideshows "Jasons", lol. Yeah there all great quality. I think by far my favorite is still the part 3, but yeah there all amazing looking.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Me either! :lol Although at some point, the OCD completist will force me to drop the measly $20 she fetches on EbaY.

GOD! what a terrible sculpt !!
MEZCO what have you done to Freddy ?!!!

toysworldshop-img600x450-1255020268____4211-5.jpg

:(:mad::banghead
Why couldn't they just have left it alone?
img_cof_dx12f.jpg

The eyes on the final product ruin it for me. They gave Freddy Brad Pitt's eyes :horror.

Thats what I was thinking,lol I never new Freddy had pretty blue eyes like that, lol. Yeah that is pretty bad and i swear it looks like hes smiling and happy...not very convincing as a nightmare stalking serial killer.

Hysterically bad sculpt!!:slap But this looks like all the pics I saw coming out of Toy Fairs, Freddy looks like the Madame puppet.
madame.jpg

The stylized Freddy is the only way to go.

yeah that looks crap...well if it makes you feel better, to me the 12" roto jason was crap also. Just my 2 cents. There 7 inch figures are the only thing good...and on that note to me only the Jasons. Sorry Freddy fans.

ArmoredFoe,

what was so crappy about MEZCO's 12" Jason ?

Very well done in my opinion.

SORRY, but Sideshow 12" Pt. 7 and all the others for that matter look like Jason is wearing his big brothers clothing, don't fit well, very baggy.

ArmoredFoe,

what was so crappy about MEZCO's 12" Jason ?

Very well done in my opinion.

SORRY, but Sideshow 12" Pt. 7 and all the others for that matter look like Jason is wearing his big brothers clothing, don't fit well, very baggy.

First off I didnt think the head sculpt was that great secondly the whole "rotocast" legs...its like they didnt want to put the time or effort into engineering him some legs with articulation. I mean its a cross between a "standard" action figure and an art vinyl. It just bugs the crap out of me that you can move and pose the upper body but then the lower body is just stuck. Only reason I have one is because I just collect all things Jason sucky or not. Now I will say that the 7" mezco figures are pretty awesome and even them I only have the pt. 4 and pt. 3 and there remake.

As for Sideshows Jasons I mean the baggy clothes arent that bad and at least the legs are posable and well the head sculpts are great.

First off I didnt think the head sculpt was that great secondly the whole "rotocast" legs...its like they didnt want to put the time or effort into engineering him some legs with articulation. I mean its a cross between a "standard" action figure and an art vinyl. It just bugs the crap out of me that you can move and pose the upper body but then the lower body is just stuck. Only reason I have one is because I just collect all things Jason sucky or not. Now I will say that the 7" mezco figures are pretty awesome and even them I only have the pt. 4 and pt. 3 and there remake.

As for Sideshows Jasons I mean the baggy clothes arent that bad and at least the legs are posable and well the head sculpts are great.

posing on bottom half does suck

however, I do like the detail they poured into torso, great job.

IMGA0822-1.jpg

Yeah the top half isnt bad, I just prefer the sideshows. Sorry about hijacking this thread and turning it into "Jason" talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back