Freddy the new terror created by MEZCO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed here so much today, THX
BYE

BGdoghaveagreatday.jpg

Bye now :wave

Yes, yes the truth can be painfull, especially for the RAG-DOLL collectors. :rotfl
TOO MANY BLIND BUYERS HERE !

Cheap, cheaper SIDESHOW.... A OVERPRICED COMPANY WITHOUT ANY TALENT !!

THIS IS FACT

CYAA GUYS :eek:

Dark lord Dave, hear my words !!!! is this really the kind of newb you want me to stop harrassing ????Those you always warn me not to alienated... Is This really the kinda of people you want me to leave alone because they contribute so much to this forum.???? :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

NOW,SHOW US THE UN-MASK, UN-PAINTED FACE WITH A HOLE IN THE FOREHEAD....:lol:lol:lol FAIL.
Yeah I actually cut some of the hair off and fixed the head on the 18".
After watching the remake a gillion times they didnt even get the head sculpt right, dont get me wrong its still a nice piece but again SS Jason pt. 3 still the best. Hers a bit of the megacephallis

15.jpg

Yeah I actually cut some of the hair off and fixed the head on the 18". After watching the remake a gillion times they didnt even get the head sculpt right, dont get me wrong its still a nice piece but again SS Jason pt. 3 still the best. Hers a bit of the megacephallis
15.jpg
I also own the remake one and I like it alot for what it is. But to compare it to Sideshow is a different story. The only reason so many own it is because it's the only nice one from the remake. Now had SS made one that would outsell the Neca.

I'd take these sideshow "ragdolls" over mezco any day :lecture
Great pics guys

Jason-19-inch-figure-l.jpg

DSC02229.jpg

Hello, i have these two, booth are good but i like NECA´s JASON more, really huge and very detailed but the Sideshow is also great.

In near future i hope to see a jason from part 4, the best part IMO.

I don't see any point of keeping this thread open.

I would also say that anyone who has signed up to this forum merely to troll is not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back