Freddy the new terror created by MEZCO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Sweater.....it's better then the sideshow sweaters.

But thats it...:(. I was looking forward to this too.

Mezco used to be such an amazing company with beautiful sculpts, they just suck now... However, I'm still going to pick up the stylized 8" Freddy they put out because I like the stylized look. Their realistic stuff is just bad...

the stylized Freddy is very demoonic looking.

I didn;t get into the stylized figures because I thought Jason was a laughing-stock.

Leatherface looked good, cool & different stylized representation

Yea I hope everyone who ordered him sees this, there gonna think they're getting one like on the sideshow page and end up with this :lol
looks like Freddy overkilled it with the Botox
:lol :lol :lol I predict tons upon tons of cancelations. Whoever still gets this is a sorry mother.

:lol that's what the needle hands on the Dream Warriors Freddy are for :lol

Mezco used to be such an amazing company with beautiful sculpts, they just suck now... However, I'm still going to pick up the stylized 8" Freddy they put out because I like the stylized look. Their realistic stuff is just bad...

their 3 3/4'' jason was all kinds of awesome as well.

When I heard about this figure I was going to make sure Cartoon Kingdom in Windsor ordered me one. Never mind now.

yeah that looks crap...well if it makes you feel better, to me the 12" roto jason was crap also. Just my 2 cents. There 7 inch figures are the only thing good...and on that note to me only the Jasons. Sorry Freddy fans.

yeah that looks crap...well if it makes you feel better, to me the 12" roto jason was crap also. Just my 2 cents. There 7 inch figures are the only thing good...and on that note to me only the Jasons. Sorry Freddy fans.

The 3 3/4" figures rock though. Likely the only time that small scale and poseability will get the nod from a Horror license.

when I saw the pics of Fred, I droped my order ,
and bought two 12" remake Jason.
Hope to get them next weekend.

As much as i dont really care for the mezco 12" roto jason its still in my collection and will most likely stay there.

My Mezco roto Jason's head fell off right out of the box. Freggin ridiculous. Anyone need one for parts? Mine's on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back