Freddy p/f pic request...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anyone post some pics of Freddy p/f is this a good statue a few people have said its one of sideshows best.

Also whats the going rate for these how hard are they to find? i love freddy and want one of these..

you can get one easily.Used to have it when I collected Modern horror...It is very nice..The demon exclusive is even better.

Can anyone post some pics of Freddy p/f is this a good statue a few people have said its one of sideshows best.

Also whats the going rate for these how hard are they to find? i love freddy and want one of these..

I found mine very very easy on ebay. The sculpt on the demon freddy is brillaint but I ended up going with the regular since it looks more like classic freddy. You can't loose with either though.
I got mine for £130.00 shipped on ebay. Just keep an eye out.
Jason is an amazing statue too.. very basic but huge and looks creepy... and thats what makes it so awesome.
Great pieces to go together too.

Demon freddy definitely takes the cake. The pose is so much more menacing and the sculpt and paint are way superior to the regular. I never much cared for the face on the reg.

Demon freddy definitely takes the cake. The pose is so much more menacing and the sculpt and paint are way superior to the regular. I never much cared for the face on the reg.

pretty much sums up my thoughts as well .... :monkey1

While not Freddy PF related, I just found these pics of a Mezco Stylized Freddy Krueger online...anyone know when this comes out??

benevolfig2-225x300.jpg

Here you go. Not the best quality pics, but good enough to give you an idea of how great this PF is. The glove is incredible! Demon Freddy is a beautiful piece as well and much more detailed, but I'm a classic Freddy guy myself :rock

freddyPF7.jpg

freddyPF1.jpg

freddyPF6.jpg

freddyPF2.jpg

freddyPF5.jpg

freddyPF4.jpg

got my freddy i love him but can someone tell me how you pose the arms differently i'm scared to death of braking something...

Image0064.jpg
[/IMG]

Image0056.jpg
[/IMG]

I must say that the demon has better paint apps and more menacing look, but the classic would be the one I would have to get, just because it is classic freddy.

It looks good, get it.

I had some nice pics but can only find this one now:

h31ql.jpg

Back