Freddy Krueger replica glove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freddysnightmares

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really would like to get a good Freddy Krueger glove but i don't want to brake the bank. I went to RazorGloves.com and i am really, really digging the deluxe glove. It really does look like the part 1 glove from the pictures. I was wondering if anyone has the glove or any other Freddy glove made by another website/company. I have always wanted one, then I saw like nightmaregloves.com. They are really nice but way expensive. So tell me what you think. Thanks!:rock

Last edited:
I had a deluxe metal glove, but I sold it. It didn't fit my hand very well, the fingers wouldn't close properly. Go on Youtube and watch one of the many tutorials on making your own, you'll be better off.

I got one from rubies at the convention, it was $50 and looks good, the only down side is that I will probably dremel the blade edges so they look a little sharp.

I currently own 2 Freddy gloves but unsure of the makers, since I obtained them on the secondary market and through a trade. If you find a well made one they are awesome, if I were you I would stay away from rubies.

Here are some pictures of Anders Erickson's nightmare gloves display at Monsterpalooza Burbank 2009. The Gloves are by far the best I have ever seen but very expensive.

100_1040.jpg

Here is his version of the Wes Kraven's new nightmare glove, I want this:

100_1037.jpg

100_1038.jpg

Here is a picture of my Nightmare on Elm Street Part 1 Freddy Glove, not sure of the maker, on a display hand I purchased from Anders Erickson at Monsterpalooza. It is autographed on the bottom and number 1. The glove blades are not very sharp but it is well made and has thick blades and a nice shape.

100_1465.jpg

100_1466.jpg

100_1467.jpg

100_1468.jpg

This is my other glove. Again not sure of the maker but this one has a much more worn and burned look to it and the blades are actually sharp.

100_1469.jpg

100_1471.jpg

Good luck on your search ;)

Thanks you, the pictures are amazing and so are the gloves. i think i will go with razorgloves.com because there deluxe glove looks like a really good part 1 glove. and it is only 76 dollars. now i just need money. lol thanks again for the pics!

Last edited:
I wanted to get the Freddy vs Jason glove from Nightmaregloves, but I'm overseas from the US, and I don't know if I can get it without it being seized by customs...

Nightmaregloves.com

Maker of the gloves and hand is Anders Erickson.

I think his site is closed right now though....at least last time I checked. I've been wanting to get a Part 1 from him but haven't been able to make contact yet. I will eventually.

I sold my VS glove that I had, it was too big for me... but it was an AMAZING piece of work. Sold me on him 100%. :banana

I have a part one from Anders at Nightmare gloves. When i ordered he was still in Denmark. I have had the glove for many years and it has held up great. I looked at the rubies glove but it was way too small for my hand, and way too cheaply made. Anders' is worth every penny in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back