Freddy Krueger (part 1) alternate headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

Well this was a private comision but now there is the option to make a second run of Freddy from part 1 whit alternate headsculpts, just im not shure if this whort it, maybe is better focus in part 3 freddy?

Last edited:
IMG_1369.jpg

Well this was a private comision but now there is the option to make a second run of Freddy from part 1 whit alternate headsculpts, just im not shure if this whort it, maybe is better focus in part 3 Freddy?

I really want to complete a full collection of Freddy in all his incarnations,
except remake Freddy (this not count for me, Robert Englund is Freddy period, and i really dont like the remake), or maybe there is enought Freddys for now??

Well i have your part 1 and going to get this part 2....but i would like to get a part 3 and Remake Jason figures from you....jump on those next would be nice. Wasn't a big fan of the Ash.....the character that is....

How ever you decide to do it I want one maybe easier if you just offer a few heads for those who have your part 1 already and focus on the part 3 and can't wait for the part 2 that being said I want this head oh wait I already said that

IMG_1369.jpg

Well this was a private comision but now there is the option to make a second run of Freddy from part 1 whit alternate headsculpts, just im not shure if this whort it, maybe is better focus in part 3 Freddy?

I really want to complete a full collection of Freddy in all his incarnations,
except remake Freddy (this not count for me, Robert Englund is Freddy period, and i really dont like the remake), or maybe there is enought Freddys for now??

Its a cool sculpt but I vote on moving forward. Part 3!

Any updates on what's going to happen with this head this is such a unique Freddy sculpt not like any others I love the expression would like to know what you plan to do with these please let us know you can't tease me like this

Back