Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wifey makes things called "snowballs" . Basically super dense thick chocolate cake brownie mix like thing....covered in powdered sugar.

The would likely kill you if you ate more than three.....you risk death just eating one due to the distinct possibility of choking on them if you do not have liquid nearby.....

but they are amazing....

That and real steamed milk melted Hot Chocolate....

A belated shout out, and thanks to Angry Kal-El for the Ripley figure I won during Spook. I received it last week, but haven't been on here since. Thanks a bunch Kal-El! Perhaps I should start bowing to you, instead of Zod. :monkey3

Thanks a bunch Kal-El! Perhaps I should start bowing to you, instead of Zod.
[emoji848]...
4fdc9226308e0ecbbbfd33a64ab30427.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this game! Mine would be:

Eggnog

and...

fudge
cookies left for Santa
apple pie
this pudding dessert my mom makes
eclair cake
fudge pie
pecan pie
Hershey kisses
pralines
the caramelized sugar on the outside of a Honey Baked Ham
chocolate covered cherries
hot chocolate
apple cobbler
that year the kids left chocolate milk for Santa instead of regular milk
Reese's Peanut Butter Trees
brownies
candy coated peanuts

Ahh yeah! I could go for all of that too!
I'm also a big fan of peanut butter-chocolate-caramel anything!!!

Good deal! let it rain!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:duff

I edit the news, and seeing the visuals on a nightly basis...just insane man. Glad to hear that you're doing okay. Just insane visuals...seeing like armageddon down there, and so much destruction. Just insane. And with the slightest of winds changing it can just get so bad. Hope that the weather shifts and really pours down on you all sooner than later. Stay safe!

:1-1:
You're right. It looks like the stuff you see out of a movie, but the threat over here is very real. Too many homeless now. So much damage.
Thank you for the kind thoughts.

Wifey makes things called "snowballs" . Basically super dense thick chocolate cake brownie mix like thing....covered in powdered sugar.

The would likely kill you if you ate more than three.....you risk death just eating one due to the distinct possibility of choking on them if you do not have liquid nearby.....

but they are amazing....

That and real steamed milk melted Hot Chocolate....

Every time I hear or read snowball it reminds me of this....

Warning Language....

I may make some stuff for my person as a last-minute addition that'll arrive really close to xmas as a bonus, if my health stabilizes. Right now my 3d printer is on the fritz and I'm retaining 25lbs of fluid so it's being really hard to move/bend/stand... so fixing it isn't happening until this passes. They couldn't find a spot to tap me doing a scan yesterday, so I'm getting pills. MRI in 2 hours today, so it's a lovely week. Been retaining fluid 2 weeks already. MRI is going to suck, get to have some heavy plastic thing directly on my stomach that is already distended...

Oh, and I have to avoid sodium, so no delicious food.

Bro - This sucks!!!

Hate reading about all the crap you have to go through. Very grateful to know that you are fighting and still keep a positive outlook all the time.

I do appreciate you sharing your story with us. Keeps things in perspective and reminds us that we are all more than just collectors but people we can confide in when things get rough.

Stay strong - not to sound too sappy, but I do think about all the crap you go through and appreciate it when you do post and hang out here with us.

I may make some stuff for my person as a last-minute addition that'll arrive really close to xmas as a bonus, if my health stabilizes. Right now my 3d printer is on the fritz and I'm retaining 25lbs of fluid so it's being really hard to move/bend/stand... so fixing it isn't happening until this passes. They couldn't find a spot to tap me doing a scan yesterday, so I'm getting pills. MRI in 2 hours today, so it's a lovely week. Been retaining fluid 2 weeks already. MRI is going to suck, get to have some heavy plastic thing directly on my stomach that is already distended...

Oh, and I have to avoid sodium, so no delicious food.
Damn dude... I hope they get you fixed up and back to "normal" very soon...

I was going to get everything out today, but I ran out of ****ing wrapping paper. :mad:
Just write "Do Not Open Til Christmas" on the box, so people know it's a SS gift. Then you don't need to wrap nothin! :D

What is everyone's favorite holiday treat?

Mine would be peanut brittle
Cocaine! No wait, I do that year-round... Gingerbread cookies, so I can bite their heads off!

Should’ve posted...I received my Secret Santa gift from Amazon. I almost saw the gift receipt which looks like it has the item description...but I was quick to avert my eyes. I hate ruining surprises. I never understood kids who peeked at their presents before Christmas either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an Amazon package in the mail Sunday too (still forget that packages can be delivered on Sundays now).

Excited to open up Christmas morning and see what the Santa Freak got me.

:clap

Just write "Do Not Open Til Christmas" on the box, so people know it's a SS gift. Then you don't need to wrap nothin! :D

I didn't wrap my stuff I just put a piece of paper on top of the stuff saying "Do not go further until Christmas." (of course now the person who get it will know it was me but thats fine... I think they might know anyway just from seeing my name since I've sent them stuff before.)

Last edited:
Back