Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a little break from the family so I can take a peek in here.
It's nice catching up with someone I spent a lot of time with when I was young.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving wherever you freaks spend it.

Funny-Doggy-Happy-Thanksgiven-Day-Photo.jpg

Eat , drink and be Merry my fellow freaks! And for our non-American brethren......

Up the Irons! Down the hatch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So anybody hit the stores early? Or did everybody just shop online? For my part I stayed in bed and almost completed my shopping online. Just a few things left.

ZkrIC6H.gif

Freaktacular Secret Santa 2017

I can't believe this is the 4th year we've done this :rock :rock

I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone—there’s already a lot going on for people this time of year—but there need to be some ground rules.

If you say you’re going to participate THEN PARTICIPATE. We haven't had a problem so far so let's not start now.

Gift value of around $20. If you want to surprise someone with more then that’s your prerogative—I’m sure the lucky person won't complain.

Send your gift so it will be received before Christmas, and we can all post what we got starting Christmas day.

VrsJVHI.gif

Send me a PM with:

1. Your name and shipping address.

2. State whether or not you will send a gift internationally (one way to avoid international shipping costs may be to buy something directly from that country’s Amazon website and have it ship from there).

3. Include a license/character of interest to give your Secret Santa an idea for gifts--this doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed anything related to it but for those that want the information they’ll have it.

4. Shirt size.

5. Preferred gaming system.

6. If you prefer DVD, Blu Ray, or digital movie codes.

When I get a PM, I’ll add your name to the list and keep it updated in the Freaktacular thread.

Let me know you want to participate by Friday, 12/1/2017. You’ll get paired up and information sent to you over the weekend. Gifts will probably need to be sent by around 12/18/2017 at the latest to make sure they get there by Christmas.

GeneralZodLives
Angry Kal-El
Shawpaw
mrdbios
HAPPYBOY
Trash Panda
LaMelnik
xipotec
punkg42
XDUCKETTX
Darth Madden
ApeManRyan
Centurion
Golden_Boy

One more week to decide if you want to join Secret Santa. If no one else is interested, then I may close the deadline early by a couple days to give everyone a little extra time--so if you're thinking about doing it, then send me a PM soon!

ZkrIC6H.gif

Freaktacular Secret Santa 2017

I can't believe this is the 4th year we've done this :rock :rock

I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone—there’s already a lot going on for people this time of year—but there need to be some ground rules.

If you say you’re going to participate THEN PARTICIPATE. We haven't had a problem so far so let's not start now.

Gift value of around $20. If you want to surprise someone with more then that’s your prerogative—I’m sure the lucky person won't complain.

Send your gift so it will be received before Christmas, and we can all post what we got starting Christmas day.

VrsJVHI.gif

Send me a PM with:

1. Your name and shipping address.

2. State whether or not you will send a gift internationally (one way to avoid international shipping costs may be to buy something directly from that country’s Amazon website and have it ship from there).

3. Include a license/character of interest to give your Secret Santa an idea for gifts--this doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed anything related to it but for those that want the information they’ll have it.

4. Shirt size.

5. Preferred gaming system.

6. If you prefer DVD, Blu Ray, or digital movie codes.

When I get a PM, I’ll add your name to the list and keep it updated in the Freaktacular thread.

Let me know you want to participate by Friday, 12/1/2017. You’ll get paired up and information sent to you over the weekend. Gifts will probably need to be sent by around 12/18/2017 at the latest to make sure they get there by Christmas.

GeneralZodLives
Angry Kal-El
Shawpaw
mrdbios
HAPPYBOY
Trash Panda
LaMelnik
xipotec
punkg42
XDUCKETTX
Darth Madden
ApeManRyan
Centurion
Golden_Boy
theorize

Updated list

NERDIST -$10 Good until midnight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting! Saw this on FB 5 minutes after it expired. That was a big RP code to miss by such a little margin. Ah well, chalk it up to on par with my usual timing. :lol

So, so, very close only to have the door slammed in my face!

i-chzbgr.gif

Received my Spook prize from Crows! Thank you! I didn't know these Star Wars bottles are aluminum. Really good quality! I really like 'em.

Anyone got a stamp? :lol

ready.jpg

Sorry for not being around and the delay in getting these out, just got back last night after begin out of town for the holiday, but they'll go out first thing Monday! :clap

Back