Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably have a contest tomorrow for the complete HP series on Digital. The codes work in the UK only, so you UK folks keep your eyes peeled and brush up on your Harry Potter trivia. :wink1:

I'm usually more active during spook, but this last year has been crazy, triple shifts galore. Glad it's really picked up this year.

Finally all caught up with the thread.
Congrats Vander with the win.
Congrats Tom Selleck with the gender transformation.
Congrats Kenben with the quick code capture.

Oooh, I took that one in Vudu! It is Fences. Should work in iTunes as well. Thanks, GB!

Fences is a play turned into a movie...and Denzel kills it. It's like, non-stop dialogue for almost the whole movie. Incredibly well acted! Hope you enjoy it!

^ It's a Universal Monsters classic horror flick... But which one is it? I'll tell ya, so nobody burns the code in iTunes if they already have it. It is...

The Invisible Man!!!

somebody got that one quick.

Someone redeemed it...

BLAST! iTunes copy has already been redeemed too... I was so happy when I stumbled across The Invisible Man's pic last night. Was hoping to nab that one, but I feel super blessed that I found Frankenstein and Punk/KenBenobi gave me Dracula!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's reminder of the contest!!

View attachment 373057
View attachment 373058

FOLLOW THE LINK

Ok! This contest , like my others will take some time. Good news is everyone can enter and get a slot on the prize wheel, if they guess the correct answer. The wheel chooses the winner. PM me with your answers Subject: ANSWER. Contest ends OCTOBER 29th 12:00pm ESTth

We will have TWO winners.
The first gets his choice of three of the prizes below
The second place winner gets the rest!

Your answer will consist of a number and name.

By playing this contest you will not only have the satisfaction of figuring out this diabolical riddle, but you will be taken on a tour of some great films, actors, directors and special effect wizards. It should give you some great ideas for films to watch this year.

note: None of the answers are in the reference selections (or after) in the Wiki articles. Be sure to Follow the link referenced in the question. If your overseas I will substitute the prize for you!

The Prizes!
View attachment 373093
1 Geometric Commander Riker Vintage Vinyl Model
3 Red Card Star Wars Figures
Luke Dagobah,
Ben Kenobi,
Han in Carbonite,
Storm Trooper
1 Boris Vallejo Art book

THE FOLLOW THE LINK CHALLENGE

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_American_Werewolf_in_London

How many links
in the article lead you directly to the Wiki page of the type of monster this film is about in a single click?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

2. On this page under the "Fiction" section, which Paragraph has the link to the star of The Shining?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

3. Under "Relationships" , Find the link to the Addams Family woman that Jack had an on again, off again, relationship with. How many letters in her last name?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

4. Under the "FLIMS" section : This woman played the Addams Family member twice , Find the link to the SEQUEL. What year was it made? Add up all these number to get a single number.

FOLLOW THE LINK!

5. Under "CAST" Find the link to actor who played Gomez's brother.....What Number is he on the cast list?

FOLLOW THE LINK

6. Under film, find a link to a 3D film made by this actor 2010. How many letters in the last name of the Character he played?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

7. Find the Link to the actor who played Deputy Fallon! How many letters in the first name of this actor?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

8. Find the link to a film did this actor make in 2004. How many letters in this Film title?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

9. In the first section, you will find a link to the name of female owner of the Special effects company for the film. How many letters in her name?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

10. Find the link to the 1984 film she starred in. How many letters in this film title?

FOLLOW THE LINK!

Add up all your number answers to get the first answer.

Name the Villain of this film for the second answer.

PM ME YOUR NUMBER ANSWER AND THE NAME !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fences is a play turned into a movie...and Denzel kills it. It's like, non-stop dialogue for almost the whole movie. Incredibly well acted! Hope you enjoy it!
This. Fences is one helluva good movie. Congrats Kenbenobi!

Denzel is good. He can deliver his lines convincingly.

Never seen it, but it's been on my digital Wants List for quite some time! Denzel is one of my favorite actors. He's excellent in everything. One of my favorites is a movie that not many went to see. It was a box office failure, despite being the film he made after Training Day. John Q. It's a tear jerker but I highly recommend it...

BLAST! iTunes copy has already been redeemed too... I was so happy when I stumbled across The Invisible Man's pic last night. Was hoping to nab that one, but I feel super blessed that I found Frankenstein and Punk/KenBenobi gave me Dracula!

Hmph. I don't like it that both parts were redeemed without anybody even saying thanks. That happened with one of GB's codes, too...
I decided to just drop this one, since nobody was searching for my hidden codes. I made it too difficult. The upside-down codes seemed to be working for GB, so I joined the club... At least Theo and I both got to redeem Fences. I love it when codes work for 2 redeems. Gotta maximize them to their full potential!

Every code I've dropped in various places online I've had people just take :/

I still have codes for the first two Digimon Tri movies, but nobody seems to care about Digimon anymore.

Never seen it, but it's been on my digital Wants List for quite some time! Denzel is one of my favorite actors. He's excellent in everything. One of my favorites is a movie that not many went to see. It was a box office failure, despite being the film he made after Training Day. John Q. It's a tear jerker but I highly recommend it...
:hi5:
He's awesome! Love his work.
I really enjoyed Man On Fire because of him. Talk about tear jerker.

John Q is pretty good. I saw it in theaters and had the DVD. I recommend it too. Man on Fire is excellent as well. I like most of Denzel's movies. I think I'll watch Book of Eli this weekend.

:hi5:
He's awesome! Love his work.
I really enjoyed Man On Fire because of him. Talk about tear jerker.

Man on Fire,John Q,Fences :exactly:

That whipping scene in Glory,really got me.

Many very good films with great acting by Denzel.Some just so-so films with great acting by Denzel.One of the best American actors IMO.

Personally, Spook doesn't end til the clock strikes 12 on Halloween... so we've got a few more days to rock this thread, THEN WE PREPARE FOR NEXT YEAR!

John Q is pretty good. I saw it in theaters and had the DVD. I recommend it too. Man on Fire is excellent as well. I like most of Denzel's movies. I think I'll watch Book of Eli this weekend.

I've never seen Book of Eli. I have it, just haven't watched that one yet...

The first Denzel movie I remember seeing in theaters was Carbon Copy, back in 1981 (I even remember I saw it with my sister at the Mill Road Theater, which no longer exists). I just looked Denzel up, and that was actually his very first movie. So I've been watching him from the beginning of his career (although I missed several of his movies after that). I did watch some of St. Elsewhere, but don't really remember Denzel from it...

Well, I'm going for it. Watching Episode 9 of Stranger Things right now! Won't finish til about 12:45am, and then I'll try to go to bed. But I'll probably be so excited about the show that I won't fall asleep right away. And I'm getting up at 7:10am. I'll regret that tomorrow... But at least I can sleep in on Sunday...

Back