Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the movie codes being taken without saying thanks, cant you guys with premium accounts see who was lurking recently? I doubt they were taken by anyone posting and playing. But there might be lurkers around.

About the movie codes being taken without saying thanks, cant you guys with premium accounts see who was lurking recently? I doubt they were taken by anyone posting and playing. But there might be lurkers around.

Spook is one of the forum's busiest times, so probably it was somebody who just comes here for the free stuff

Well, I'm going for it. Watching Episode 9 of Stranger Things right now! Won't finish til about 12:45am, and then I'll try to go to bed. But I'll probably be so excited about the show that I won't fall asleep right away. And I'm getting up at 7:10am. I'll regret that tomorrow... But at least I can sleep in on Sunday...

I'll watch a few after the Ohio State game

I am glad to see you are all really enjoying Spook. I have been so busy at work. I have not even changed my sig. Came here to say hello and just see how you are all doing.

Free GotG Vol. 2 digital code for the person who can tell me what kind of transmission my car has.

I am glad to see you are all really enjoying Spook. I have been so busy at work. I have not even changed my sig. Came here to say hello and just see how you are all doing.

Free GotG Vol. 2 digital code for the person who can tell me what kind of transmission my car has.
Hi BG! We missed you!

I hope your transmission is "a working one." ;) No, I don't need the code. :p Great contest tho! I'm sure somebody will claim that code soon...

Is it a "seven-speed dual-clutch automatic"

Single Speed Transmission

Automatic transmission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buffy!! :yess::1-1::love

Random draw players will be:

1. HAPPYBOY
2. Granite_Grizz
3. Centurion
4. Brock Samson
5. Patriot666
6. GeneralZodLives
7. Cicada17
8. Darth Madden
9. stageman12
10. xipotec
11. theorize
12. Trash Panda

I'm off to lunch, and I'll be back with a winner in a bit! :lol:wink1:

giphy.gif

:stick

Seven Speed PDK (Porsche Doppelkupplung) Transmission

Back