Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Gimme Gimme Gimme

Please? I don't think I won anything, hard to keep up with the pace of this thread!

As my annual tradition, I end my freaktacular position with the quote from the avengers

MariaHill: Sir, how does it work now? Freaktacular is over. They've gone their separate ways, some pretty extremely far. We get into a situation like this again, what happens then?
Nick Fury: They'll come back.
Maria Hill: You really sure about that?
Nick Fury: I am.
Maria Hill: Why?
Nick Fury: Because we'll need them to.

Happy Halloween and on to Freaktacular 2017!!

:hi5:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

As my annual tradition, I end my freaktacular participation with the direct quote from the avengers:

MariaHill: Sir, how does it work now? Freaktacular is over. They've gone their separate ways, some pretty extremely far. We get into a situation like this again, what happens then?
Nick Fury: They'll come back.
Maria Hill: You really sure about that?
Nick Fury: I am.
Maria Hill: Why?
Nick Fury: Because we'll need them to.

Happy Halloween and on to Freaktacular 2017!!

I posted it yesterday I think... this is the best thread in the forum and its like a family reunion every year. :hi5:

Well, gentlemen and ladies, it has been a pleasure. As usual, I enjoyed Freaktacular much more than Spooktacular, and it's all due to all you guys and girls that participate like you do. Hopefully everyone doesn't completely abandon the thread until next year. Don't forget--I'll post Secret Santa info at some point in the next few weeks.

Here's a list of the contests I held and the winners. I'm pretty sure I've heard from all the winners and have gotten most of it sent out already but will make sure I get everything else shipped in the next day or so.

I may not have been a winner but I truly appreciate you holding all the fun contests. Everyone involved in this thread is super cool.

I may not have been a winner but I truly appreciate you holding all the fun contests. Everyone involved in this thread is super cool.

We're glad to have you here too bud! You held some fun contests as well.
Hope you stick around and join us again next time. :duff

Well, gentlemen and ladies, it has been a pleasure. As usual, I enjoyed Freaktacular much more than Spooktacular, and it's all due to all you guys and girls that participate like you do. Hopefully everyone doesn't completely abandon the thread until next year. Don't forget--I'll post Secret Santa info at some point in the next few weeks.

Here's a list of the contests I held and the winners. I'm pretty sure I've heard from all the winners and have gotten most of it sent out already but will make sure I get everything else shipped in the next day or so.

Many thanks again. :duff

Can we all take a moment and recognize that a long-standing Spooktacular tradition has come to an end?

The Mandarin Hot Toy has gone on Spook sale for the final time, for he is now sold out. Kudos to you Mandarin...you held out as long as you could.

tumblr_o4mcc5224E1uihqpao1_540.gif

Collapsed at 9pm... now I can't fall back asleep. Keep pulling weird stuff out of my nose o_O

Ok, I'm planning a contest, open to everyone, but I want to honor those Freaks who held contests here or in chat this year. I think I have the whole list, but please fill in anyone I missed:

GeneralZodLives
Vander
Punkg42
Lamelnik
Centurion
banthafett
crows
Kenbenobi
djosharp
Shawpaw

Contest to be announced around mid-day Eastern time. Start warming up your creativity engines!

Can we all take a moment and recognize that a long-standing Spooktacular tradition has come to an end?

The Mandarin Hot Toy has gone on Spook sale for the final time, for he is now sold out. Kudos to you Mandarin...you held out as long as you could.

tumblr_o4mcc5224E1uihqpao1_540.gif

spys%20goodbye.gif

all the feelz...

Joker contest wheel:
Patriot666

Thanks crows! I really wanted to be more involved and hold my own contests, but we spent time in the ER and doctors office this week with my daughter, plus we're all sick. I just wasn't able to keep up. :(

Next year I suppose.

Back