Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anmI8Lf.gif

The Contest: Complete the Gremlins crossword puzzle to find the letters in the circles. Arrange the letters in the circles to form two words that are relevant to the film. PM me the words for your entry.

The Rules: One entry per person. PM me your answer--DO NOT POST IN THE FREAKTACULAR THREAD. Winner will be decided by The Wheel. Contest ends Monday, October 30th at 6pm Central Time.

The Prize: A Trick or Treat Gremlin Puppet with 3D glasses and popcorn bucket

Epic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

The Contest: Complete the Gremlins crossword puzzle to find the letters in the circles. Arrange the letters in the circles to form two words that are relevant to the film. PM me the words for your entry.

The Rules: One entry per person. PM me your answer--DO NOT POST IN THE FREAKTACULAR THREAD. Winner will be decided by The Wheel. Contest ends Monday, October 30th at 6pm Central Time.

So are all the letters in the circles supposed to be used or are there extra? I think I have all the letters and one word but can't come up with a 2nd with all the remaining letters. Or is that just for us to figure out? :)

Are they two differ words? Or one thing spelled with two words...

Like "Toy Boat"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the letters will be used and the words go together. One person has already got it so keep trying. Remember that the words are relevant to the film.

Back