Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

CONTEST TIME!!!!

I wanted to do something and decided that I would part with this gem that I have had for a while. Since it is Spooktacular, it seemed like the perfect prize. A 25th Anniversary Friday the 13th Keychain from New Line cinemas and made of solid pewter.

View attachment 302038

To win this you have to answer the following three questions...

Questions:
1. Growing up I would watch black and white movies, Name my favorite Black and White horror related movie. (HINT: It's a Universal Film from the 40's or 50's)

2. What famous movie did I dress up as a character from and scared the living crap out of my 3 year old nephew over 18 years ago and still catch heat for?

3. What was the first black and white movie converted to technicolor that I watched? (Hint: the main actor was a student of a famous world renowned teacher)

Contest is open until 6:00 pm EST tomorrow. The first person to get all three wins. If no one gets all three, the first person to get two will win. After that if only one is guessed, I will do a random drawing for the winner.

Good Luck...

We have a WINNER!!!!

giphy.gif

CONGRATS KENBENOBI!!!!

You were the first person to get all three right.

1. Abbott and Costello Meets the Killer, Boris Karloff - I'm a huge fan of Abbott and Costello as well as Boris Karloff's Dracula. Mix the two and it's nothing but GOLD

2. I dressed up as Michael Myers - Halloween and stepped out of the closet as my nephew was walking by, he looked up started shaking feverishly, and then ran to his mom. mind you the entire family saw this and everyone was PISSED at me.

3. The first Black and White movie I saw transferred to color was The Blob starring Steve McQueen who was a student of Master Bruce Lee.

Now for the prizes...

Not only do you win the Friday the 13th 12th Anniversary Keychain, but you also get.....

amazon.png

PM me your address AND your email address for the gift card.

scarecrow-tribute.jpg

To walk the night
To feel no love
To know the touch of another kiss
Never more

To walk the night
To forever roam
To escape inside cool darkness
Alone

I have wandered my whole life long
The night becomes my bride and everything else must die
World without end
For me

I have 7 items on PO right now and I'm praying SS doesn't come out with anything else "I've got to have". Do any of you ever feel the same way or do you just have better self control than I have?

Happy Halloween everyone! I'm not finding the time the past few days to do much thread surfing so just wanted to pop in to say hello!

Time to go and cook dinner. ;) :D

you pull the trigger on kylo yet ben? use your RP's.. or the 25$ code. He's my only HT SW fig, and he has one hell of a shelf presence.
Not yet... But I am teetering... He has free shipping right now, but probably won't after today...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you freaks! I was a Gryffindor student last night at a party because I couldn't get my shi** together in time to do much more. That's okay. Mort also went to a party last night. He had a date...I'm nervous for him and his new relationship.

View attachment 302158View attachment 302159
View attachment 302160View attachment 302161
Virtual repped! That's awesome, BG!!!

We have a WINNER!!!!

CONGRATS KENBENOBI!!!!

You were the first person to get all three right.

1. Abbott and Costello Meets the Killer, Boris Karloff - I'm a huge fan of Abbott and Costello as well as Boris Karloff's Dracula. Mix the two and it's nothing but GOLD

2. I dressed up as Michael Myers - Halloween and stepped out of the closet as my nephew was walking by, he looked up started shaking feverishly, and then ran to his mom. mind you the entire family saw this and everyone was PISSED at me.

3. The first Black and White movie I saw transferred to color was The Blob starring Steve McQueen who was a student of Master Bruce Lee.

Now for the prizes...

Not only do you win the Friday the 13th 12th Anniversary Keychain, but you also get.....

PM me your address AND your email address for the gift card.
Holy[FONT=arial, sans-serif] balls! Now this is unexpected! I actually guessed Halloween, and a different A&C monster movie, in my very first guess. I had no idea how close I was... I truly didn't think that Meets the Killer, Boris Karloff was going to be correct! And the only reason I was guessing A&C movies, is because that's what got me into the Universal monster movies when I was a kid! Thanks Lance!!!!!!!! :hi5:[/FONT]

WHOA! what a prize Kenbenobi! :rock and great contest!

I have 7 items on PO right now and I'm praying SS doesn't come out with anything else "I've got to have". Do any of you ever feel the same way or do you just have better self control than I have?

I think we all feel this way, they should make a pill for it. :lol

Not yet... But I am teetering... He has free shipping right now, but probably won't after today...
DO IT! He will look awesome next to Rey!

Back