Freaks Get Together L.A. area on Saturday May 28th!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Options for dinner - vote only if you are attending

• Friscos Diner

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Speedzone

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Bj's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Orange please.

imattendingorange.png

Custom Contest: Since this is our first show, we are just going to accept all the entries that come in on Saturday. If we receive several entries, we will make two or three categories with 1st, 2nd and a 3rd prize. Remember, the fans of the show will Vote best custom overall figure.

Do me a favor, if you plan on entering a figure for the contest, please email me at [email protected] so I can hopefully preplan the event.

Our next show will be different and better organized. This is a learning experience for me and Bobby....

Just e-mailed you!! :hi5:

Wow, the list keeps on growing... Freaks are awesome! Since Bj's Brewhouse is winning in the polls, I will call them today and see what they say, thanks guys for supporting the 1/6 community...

Awesome! Thanks for taking care of this too! :wave

BJ's actually takes reservation for groups of 10 or more. Free of charge. You have to call about a week in advance. We did it for my 21st Bday in Febuary. It was great. =]

Great! Should be a lot of fun!!

Just marked this on the calendar, I'll be there! :rock

I'll definitely be attending the show, and hopefully dinner :duff

I'd like to, but whats the point if I can't get wasted? Good thing I'm not that innocent haha.

BTW I'll be emailing you soon Q. I wanna showcase my Bruce Wayne figure.

Nice to see the list growing. We are doing special badges for freaks to have their handle name. I see alot of people who are going but have not contacted me for a badge. If you want one, please pm me ASAP.... Thanks,

Kuzeh -
Actually its technically not "+1". Wicket Toys is both me and my girlfriend. We both collect toys and we both use this account to talk on the forum.
But I believe we have 2 friends going, so do you mind putting +2? Thanks. :D

Where are the "out of towners" staying? Maybe if people are staying in the same place or nearby areas there could be carpooling or designated drivers or something to that effect? I'm staying at the Motel 6 off of Nogales, anyone else staying there or nearby?

Be good to see ya buddy.
Yeah ditto :)

Gotta go to coinstar and cash in some change...:lol

Im dizzy from reading this , IS THERE A BAR NEAR THE SHOW ??
If I get liquored up Ill spend more money :wink1:

If I remember , Ill wear one of my Mr Barlow shirts so people can recognize me, as I dont know many from the board face to face .

So most are going on Saturday ??

Russ

If I remember , Ill wear one of my Mr Barlow shirts so people can recognize me, as I dont know many from the board face to face .

Russ

I'm only going Saturday for the show, probably be there for a couple hours when they open.

Hey Q ,
your inbox is full so Ill throw it out here.......
Heya , so if theres an expo shirt in size 2xl Id like one

Actually its for a good cause, so put me down for 2 shirts, size 2xl .
Do I pay and pick them up at the show or do you need payment now ?

Also were the details on Betos Freddy worked out yet , pricing , how to purchase etc...?

Thanks
Russ

Ill try to get there early to catch ya :) Its a bit of a haul from here , gotta mapquest it..

Kuzeh -
Actually its technically not "+1". Wicket Toys is both me and my girlfriend. We both collect toys and we both use this account to talk on the forum.
But I believe we have 2 friends going, so do you mind putting +2? Thanks. :D

Wait... what??...
:lol

j/k got it!

Russ

See you there dude!!
some of us will be there both days,
are you joining us for dinner?

unfortunately, I will not be able to go. You guys have fun though :rock :rock

Maybe next time dude...
we'll post some pics of the event!
take care
:wave

Back