Freaks Get Together L.A. area on Saturday May 28th!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Options for dinner - vote only if you are attending

• Friscos Diner

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Speedzone

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Bj's Restaurant & Brewhouse

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dang it, I can't get down there from the central valley that weekend, but I hope you guys have a great time!

(And I would have voted for BJ's.)

I'm going to the con and bringing some customs. But unless there's a gluten-free restaurant around there I'm out for dinner.

Dang it, I can't get down there from the central valley that weekend, but I hope you guys have a great time!

(And I would have voted for BJ's.)

What a pity dude... maybe next time...

I think I can go :) to the show anyway
:hi5:

Does SpeedZone have a bar?

Seems like you can have a private bar, if you organize a private party... but has minimum consumption requirements...

I'm going to the con and bringing some customs. But unless there's a gluten-free restaurant around there I'm out for dinner.

Out of all, only BJ's has a gluten free menu:

https://www.bjsrestaurants.com/sites/default/files/Gluten0511.pdf

EDIT: toylion beat me to it!
:lol

Hello fellow Freaks!
Some of you already know, but if you don't
Frank and Son will be hosting the first ever 1/6 Xpo over Memorial weekend, info here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94004

and here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89211

Rolando from Q toys is organizing the event, Commtech and myself discussed a bit about a get together. So we want to spread the word to try and gather a group of Freaks for dinner after the show on Saturday May 28th, around 6-7 pm-ish @ a location yet to be determined.

So, let's do a Roll call, who's going to the Xpo, or who can join us for dinner, or both?:duff

1. Q (Show and Dinner)
2. Commtech (Show and Dinner)
3. Kuzeh (Show and Dinner)
4. The ill Jedi (Show and Dinner)
5. Toylion (Show and Dinner)
6. Darklord Dave (Show and Dinner)
7. GrueSam (Dinner)
8. SilentSurfer +1 (Show and Dinner)
9. Jmlsuperman (Show)
10.Biojex (Show and Dinner)
11.Rackemup (Show and Dinner)
12.Zoomaround (Dinner)
13.iron.jedi83 (Show and Dinner)
14.Betomatali (Show and Dinner)
15.Lupita (Show and Dinner)
16.ones1customs
17.Darth Magnus
18.zeek72 (Show and Dinner)
19.rfr5671 (Show and Dinner)
20.bobbyz500 (Show and Dinner)
21. DocHolliday666 (Show)
22.LaMelnik (Show and Dinner)
23.Mr Barlow (Show)
24.gdb (Show and maybe Dinner)

Also, suggestions about locations are welcomed, maybe somewhere around Whittier, Downtown, or somewhere else?

Go ahead and put us on the list for both. :D

BTW does anybody know the details of the 1/6 custom figure contest? I think i might want to enter my Bryce Wayne figure.

Hey guys, I made these little logos to use as icons for people that are going, just messing around on photoshop. Feel free to use them. :D

imattendingyellow.png
imattendingred.png

imattendingpurple.png
imattendinggreen.png

imattendingblue.png

If you have another color in mind, give me an example and Ill make it for you.

Hey guys, I made these little logos to use as icons for people that are going, just messing around on photoshop. Feel free to use them. :D

imattendingyellow.png
imattendingred.png

imattendingpurple.png
imattendinggreen.png

imattendingblue.png

Orange please.

count me in on the show!!!! Think anyone can sneak me in the bar? I dont turn 21 till september.

Done!
As for the bar, we're going most likely to a restaurant/brewery, I don't think it will be an issue for you to join us... as long as you don't drink!! :wink1:

BTW does anybody know the details of the 1/6 custom figure contest? I think i might want to enter my Bryce Wayne figure.

Q was supposed to give us and update about that... :pray:

:monkey2

Great idea, I just modified one and added it to my sig!
:hi5:

Custom Contest: Since this is our first show, we are just going to accept all the entries that come in on Saturday. If we receive several entries, we will make two or three categories with 1st, 2nd and a 3rd prize. Remember, the fans of the show will Vote best custom overall figure.

Do me a favor, if you plan on entering a figure for the contest, please email me at [email protected] so I can hopefully preplan the event.

Our next show will be different and better organized. This is a learning experience for me and Bobby....

Wow, the list keeps on growing... Freaks are awesome! Since Bj's Brewhouse is winning in the polls, I will call them today and see what they say, thanks guys for supporting the 1/6 community...

Wow, the list keeps on growing... Freaks are awesome! Since Bj's Brewhouse is winning in the polls, I will call them today and see what they say, thanks guys for supporting the 1/6 community...

BJ's actually takes reservation for groups of 10 or more. Free of charge. You have to call about a week in advance. We did it for my 21st Bday in Febuary. It was great. =]

Back