Frankenstein Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MONSTER...

That Son of Frankenstein bust is made by Tony Pitocco and you can contact him to buy one... he's a great guy and a true artist!

You can also see a post of it (with a sheepskin vest i just finished) at my photobucket gallery.

https://s918.photobucket.com/albums...w&current=FRANKENSTEINSheepskin4.jpg&newest=1

You also mentioned the Frankenstein coming out of the brick wall.
It's made by Illusive Concepts in 1991 and still has original tag attached to it.

I repainted it, airbrushed and highly detailed the eyes, etc.

It's for sale...
anyone can PM me to get more info.

FRANK-Einstein

Welcome you have a beauty of collection.
Any 1/6 Universal Monsters lying around:wave
Im Buyin!

MAN! I wish I found this site a few months ago. I had the ENTIRE 1/6th collection in PERFECT packaging! I sold it to a guy who not only broke up the set, but....GULP! Opened all the packages! :horror (YIKES!!! Now there's a brave soul! LOL!)

I will have a look at what I have....they would be Universal Monsters.

FRANK-Einstein

MAN! I wish I found this site a few months ago. I had the ENTIRE 1/6th collection in PERFECT packaging! I sold it to a guy who not only broke up the set, but....GULP! Opened all the packages! :horror (YIKES!!! Now there's a brave soul! LOL!)

I will have a look at what I have....they would be Universal Monsters.

FRANK-Einstein

hahaha...It happens, nothing better then ripping open a new collectible. Though the boxes for these figures are a work of art.
Here is a link to my WTB thread:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74695
Enjoy yourself here among other collector freaks!:lol

Looking for a real oddity...

Many years ago, Sideshow had a display for their smaller figures.
I only saw one or two pix....they had a gothic theme to the stone walls with arches for windows. It was in these "windows" that the figure stood. There was room for 12 I believe.

Does anyone know of these as well?

FRANK-Einstein

They were discontinued and I never saw any for sale in the 10+ years I've been on Ebay.

OK...now I have reached 10 posts! What does that mean?...well, being a newbie, I can now see pix in the posts!

FRANK-Einstein

Hello fellow Collectors!

I am FRANK-Einstein (aka misterlennerd on YOUTUBE).
Actually, that's my cat's name...mister lennerd.

I have just found this website and saw some really nice comments on my Frankenstein Collection...thankyou guys!

I am ALWAYS BUYING, SELLING & TRADING, so it may not hurt to ask if I am selling something from my collection...you never know!
Contact me if you have something for sale / trade!

Here is a link to my video made April 30 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAiBa_7YAs

In the 12 months since I posted that video, I have added approx. 14 more lifesize busts and am almost finished the other walls in my basement...it's almost COMPLETE!

I have also been actively collecting the Sideshow Full sized Busts as well as the Premium Format Figures and will post my pix soon!

I love that there is a forum to discuss these great sculpts / collectibles created by Sideshow! I am a huge fan....and collector!

I will post pix soon!

Hope to talk to other enthusiasts who may buy, sell or trade...

Take care,
FRANK-Einstein

Nice to see you again. :D we had talked though youtube but I cannot remember my password for that.:lol:rotfl you ever sell that frankenstein coming through the brick wall?

MONSTER...

That Son of Frankenstein bust is made by Tony Pitocco and you can contact him to buy one... he's a great guy and a true artist!

You can also see a post of it (with a sheepskin vest i just finished) at my photobucket gallery.

https://s918.photobucket.com/albums...w&current=FRANKENSTEINSheepskin4.jpg&newest=1

You also mentioned the Frankenstein coming out of the brick wall.
It's made by Illusive Concepts in 1991 and still has original tag attached to it.

I repainted it, airbrushed and highly detailed the eyes, etc.

It's for sale...
anyone can PM me to get more info.

FRANK-Einstein

How much,

I have one just like it. Got him for $75.00 at the time. Mine is pro painted as well.:D I want another one!:D

Looking for a real oddity...

Many years ago, Sideshow had a display for their smaller figures.
I only saw one or two pix....they had a gothic theme to the stone walls with arches for windows. It was in these "windows" that the figure stood. There was room for 12 I believe.

Does anyone know of these as well?

FRANK-Einstein

I have some sideshow displays that are stone walls but none with arches for windows. I think these are what you are looking for. :)

https://www.dimensionaldesigns.com/diac.html

I hope that helps you. :)

Later bro

Nick

Hello fellow Collectors!

I am FRANK-Einstein (aka misterlennerd on YOUTUBE).
Actually, that's my cat's name...mister lennerd.

I have just found this website and saw some really nice comments on my Frankenstein Collection...thankyou guys!

I am ALWAYS BUYING, SELLING & TRADING, so it may not hurt to ask if I am selling something from my collection...you never know!
Contact me if you have something for sale / trade!

Here is a link to my video made April 30 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAiBa_7YAs

In the 12 months since I posted that video, I have added approx. 14 more lifesize busts and am almost finished the other walls in my basement...it's almost COMPLETE!

I have also been actively collecting the Sideshow Full sized Busts as well as the Premium Format Figures and will post my pix soon!

I love that there is a forum to discuss these great sculpts / collectibles created by Sideshow! I am a huge fan....and collector!

I will post pix soon!

Hope to talk to other enthusiasts who may buy, sell or trade...

Take care,
FRANK-Einstein

welcome to the board ! looks like you found your home . Id say "nice stuff " but you already know that .

Back