Forbiddenplanet.co.uk order acknowledgement??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
ok so i got my order acknowledgement for my V1 Joker which i ordered on the 4th of february. is that it now? i mean imm starting to worry because this is my first time ordering from FP. it says its in stock but im starting to wonder..

any help would be great!

welcome to the club :grouphug

ordered the moria orc last week, got the confirmation, then heard nothing since then.

Ordered an Indy 3 weeks ago still nothing but thor took about a month to arrive!No confirmation/dispatch email for Thor just turned up!

send them an email. i sent one yesterday and they replied saying the item was sold out :monkey2:monkey2

i wonder if they would have contacted me if i hadnt sent the email :lol:lol

:dunno

i have rang them and no answer (rang like 10 times) i sent an email yesterday but no reply..yet.

and my money is still in my account.

I ordered the alien pile statue from them then they told me it was sold out... so I looked again and they never bothered to take it down.
Then I ordered the predator on horse and they told me the next day it was sold out.

They have now took down the alien pile but not the pred on horse.

I ended up forgetting them and using ebay. :lol
Its the third time they have messed me around. I'm not sure why I used them again.

I ordered the hot toys brown alien warrior from them - I called to check it was actually physically in stock, which it was. Placed my order that same day and that still took getting on for 4 weeks to arrive.

They have a great selection of ss stuff etc on their web, but I'm always doubtful as to wether they actually have it in stock. I reckon no :(.
That predator on horse has been on their site for months now as "in stock". if you look on Play, it's down for a March arrival.

I ordered the hot toys brown alien warrior from them - I called to check it was actually physically in stock, which it was. Placed my order that same day and that still took getting on for 4 weeks to arrive.

They have a great selection of ss stuff etc on their web, but I'm always doubtful as to wether they actually have it in stock. I reckon no :(.
That predator on horse has been on their site for months now as "in stock". if you look on Play, it's down for a March arrival.

yep .. I kind of knew they wouldn't have it. Just wanted to make them look like idiots even more. :lol
They really need to get there stuff sorted out. Its annoying when trying to order stuff.

Oh man these guys are useless, the easiest part of their business should be online sales, not the retail outlets

I have rarely used them and when I have its because I was worried Play.com couldnt supply it (play are only slightly better than FP)

Wherever and whenever possible avoid FP they are a joke

If you have to buy in the UK

Play.com

failing that use someone else, but Im thinking your looking at U.S. (but with ebay and amazon going according to news you may be screwed there)

Direct from Sideshow (who cant be faulted for Customer service)

If its 1/6th Hot Toys Ive used (only twice before) www.toys2.net (Canada but again they arent fast on communication)

Statues and such Im not sure sorry

Forbidden Planet will not ride out this current climate with their current and historical level of customer service, eg. no reply to emails, no answering phone, no correct information about in and out of stock items on website, no pre delivery information.

Im predicting they be gone within 18 months

Last edited:
also is this normal it says Order Status and its just blank here's a picture.

Last edited:
Thanks to this thread I've noticed the only item I had left to come from them has vanished from their webstore. Will be giving them a ring tomorrow to find out what's happening.

Hi,

I can confirm that your order is being processed on to our system and once onto our system will be sent to the warehouse for dispatch, if you want to check on your product again, Just give me a quick email with your order reference number in a few days and I can check the status once more.

Best Regards
Lucy
Customer Services

Back