For those who missed out on Midnight Wesker . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demimatt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here he is on Ebay for 100 bucks! The guy has 10 for sale!

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOY-ALBERT-WESKER-BIOHAZARD-WEAPONS-RESIDENT-EVIL-5-/280662054941?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D2%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8639762838252791462

sku1167910.jpg

sku116794.jpg

:thud:

Well, other than the head, accessories, and the shirt, it looks just like the HT version. The outfit sans the shirt looks great really. :dunno

I would want to see in hand pics from someone other than the seller before buying on though :lol

Well, other than the head, accessories, and the shirt, it looks just like the HT version. The outfit sans the shirt looks great really. :dunno

I would want to see in hand pics from someone other than the seller before buying on though :lol

Well, thats pretty much most of the figure. I seriously doubt its on a TT.:lol

I've seen these floating around for sometime. The only part of the outfit that is cloth is the coat. The rest of the figure is just a solid recast of the HT figure, so the underlying outfit is just solid plastic, or whatever they casted the figure in....it has zero articulation...Also I believe it's only 10 inches, despite what the description says on the listing.

I love reading these Asian descriptions:

"The Albert Wesker action figure about 12 inch height."

I'm surprised it doesn't say:

"Fo you only one hundre dolla. Sucky sucky one hundre dolla."

Description:
The Albert Wesker action figure about 12 inch height. Albert Wesker action figure collectibles and hot toys are proud to present the Biohazard Alternative collectible figure. Perfect for fans collection & kids' gift. Package weight: 763g Package include: 1 x 12" Albert Wesker Action Figure

:rotfl

Back