Someone should buy this so that we can blow it away!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well when that famous treasure hunter finds Osoma's body l will be the first to bid on it. i'lll stick him in my detolf and have the ultimate Osoma collectable.

--

How about a thread on what makes one an @$$HOLE within the hobby based on what we collect?

:slap

:wink1:

:rotfl

well then you will hate the guy at OSW. the guy collcts world war 2 uniforms. he just got marred and he wore a german SS uniform for his wedding. that was bad taste.

collecting Nazi stuff is no big deal as long as it's mixed with other stuff. just dont parade it around in public or wear stuff like that.

Last edited:
well then you will hate th guy at OSW. the guy collcts world war 2 uniforms. he just got marred and he wore a german SS uniform for his wedding. that was bd taste.

collecting Nazi stff is no big deal as long as it's mixed with other stuff. just dont parade it around in public or wear stuff like that.

Maybe he's a closet skinhead.:horror

Maybe he's a closet skinhead.:horror

everyone there said cool. no big deal. l said it was dumb to get married in that uniform. they deleted my comment. l said "why did my comment get removed, just givng my opinion". then that got deleted. l really lost lots of repect for the site after that.

everyone there said cool. no big deal. l said it was dumb to get married in that uniform. they deleted my comment. l said "why did my comment get removed, just givng my opinion". then that got deleted. l really lost lots of repect for the site after that.

i think it's pretty cool to have some Nazi items, nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't buy the philosophy. I read the Third Reich and Mein Kampf out of curiosity, and have not been brainwashed or something like that.

Sometimes we just need to take a chill pill and put everything into perspective and not take everything at face value. If those people on OneSixth are behaving like that, then they're not worth your time to even begin with. :cuckoo:

I read Mein Kampf out of curiosity, and have not been brainwashed or something like that.

I actually thought about reading that once but I have heard its such a terrible book (the way its written as much the actual content) that I figure maybe its not worth the effort.

I actually thought about reading that once but I have heard its such a terrible book (the way its written as much the actual content) that I figure maybe its not worth the effort.

Some of the thoughts put forward by him is pure evil i must say. I definitely thought it was worth the effort. At least you have a vague idea what would have been had the boys f*#k up in Europe. :)

i think it's pretty cool to have some Nazi items, nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't buy the philosophy. I read the Third Reich and Mein Kampf out of curiosity, and have not been brainwashed or something like that.

Sometimes we just need to take a chill pill and put everything into perspective and not take everything at face value. If those people on OneSixth are behaving like that, then they're not worth your time to even begin with. :cuckoo:

l agree. in my post there l said there is nothing wrong with collecting that stuff. l collect some of it. l have may DVDs about the Third Reich and their hate. same here didn't get brain washed. l said "if l had a swastika arm band that's fine, l just wouldn't wear it or walk around a mall with it on". it's fine to own an SS unifrom but to wear it to your wedding and for wedding photos, that's stupid. then they delete my post. they only kept post that say nice uniform, congrads on the wedding. i'm really pissed they did that. then l say "why was my post deleted",then that one gets deleted. lost lots of respect for the people there if l can't give my opinion.

l agree. in my post there l said there is nothing wrong with collecting that stuff. l collect some of it. l have may DVDs about the Third Reich and their hate. same here didn't get brain washed. l said "if l had a swastika arm band that's fine, l just wouldn't wear it or walk around a mall with it on". it's fine to own an SS unifrom but to wear it to your wedding and for wedding photos, that's stupid. then they delete my post. they only kept post that say nice uniform, congrads on the wedding. i'm really pissed they did that. then l say "why was my post deleted",then that one gets deleted. lost lots of respect for the people there if l can't give my opinion.

Censorship at its best!

They can be a very sensitive bunch at OSW. I agree, I think wearing a freaking SS uniform to a wedding is seriously messed up. And then posting the pics is messed up. And not being able to comment on how messed up this is is also seriously messed up.

Gotta go get ready for my wedding, now where did I put my turban and camos...

I think it would be neat to pose this figure in the grip of a T-800 or about to meet the mean punch of the Christopher Reeve Supes. Kind of like Captain America vs Hitler...

They can be a very sensitive bunch at OSW. I agree, I think wearing a freaking SS uniform to a wedding is seriously messed up. And then posting the pics is messed up. And not being able to comment on how messed up this is is also seriously messed up.

Gotta go get ready for my wedding, now where did I put my turban and camos...

Don't forget to bring along an AK too, just for that touch of realism. :lol

I think it would be neat to pose this figure in the grip of a T-800 or about to meet the mean punch of the Christopher Reeve Supes. Kind of like Captain America vs Hitler...

Now that's an idea of a diorama scene..

Back