Someone should buy this so that we can blow it away!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Who.. in the hell would make something like that? I mean, wtf, is that thing a joke? :slap

#1 /1 (is in mint condition/ extremely rare / no where to be found)

jack_lol.gif

this guy is just trying to cash in on dumb people who will probably buy thhis.

l was watching Leno a few days ago ond watched the bit "stuff we found on ebay". some guy took a doll wearing white. he glued a beard on it and put a little turban on him and made a Osoma doll. he sold it on ebay for $100. so go figure.

This is no more or less palatable to me than the Hitler figures on the market. I wouldn't have either of them on my shelf in any context, but it doesn't bother me that it's available.

Haha this would be a nice accessory for Enterbay's Jack Bauer, make a nice little diorama :lol

This is no more or less palatable to me than the Hitler figures on the market. I wouldn't have either of them on my shelf in any context, but it doesn't bother me that it's available.

No chance I'd have either of those clowns on my shelf, but it would rub me the wrong way to see a collection full of Hitler's or Bin Laden's.

I'm glad he points out that its not from Sideshow... that really threw me off for a second. :)

The 1/6 figures shown has been out for years... maybe worth $100 on a good day. I had the Saddam from the same series.

3R of DiD does plenty of historical figures from WWII like Hitler, Himmler and Goebbels. and they have a big-ass disclaimer that says

"Our product is for historic education purposes only, and is not intended to glorify, nor exploit the horrors and atrocities of war"

https://www.3reich.us/

Nick,

I'm surprised you didn't realize he ruined a perfectly good Universal Monsters bust to make this. From the neck down, its looks like the Frankenstein bust from the Legacy DVD set! :horror

Back