• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 1:200 Scale Die-Cast Airline Models

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
My brother JC30 wants to sell his Die-cast Airline Models from Gemini Jets, and he wanted me to see if anyone had any interest in them on here, since I post more than he does. :D These are really detailed models, and really high quality, they were some of the first collectibles he bought for himself.

They are in good shape, and I have all the packing materials and boxes, the boxes themselves have a few dings, and some wear on them, but otherwise are just fine. I'll be posting pictures of each in this thread, and if anyone is interested I can provide additional pics of them. I want to ship in the U.S. only, sorry international buyers, and I'll provide tracking information. I also would like to be paid with MO's only, I don't like Paypal and don't like dealing with the fees, call me crazy. :angelsmil

Not sure how much interest there's gonna be for these, but my brother wanted me to try anyway. So thanks for looking guys, and here come the pics........Any questions at all, don't hesitate to shoot them my way. :duff

Prices Reduced!! Was $60 Shipped each or $355 Shipped for all 6.........Now $50 Shipped each or $300 Shipped for all 6!!
Northwest Airlines.
Picture1177.jpg

U.S. Airways.........(One of the tiny antennas on top broke off, but was glued back on and isn't really noticeable....Can provide pics upon request.)
Picture1173.jpg

Continental Airlines.
Picture1165.jpg

Delta Airlines.
Picture1169.jpg

Southwest Airlines.
Picture1161.jpg

American Airlines.
Picture1159.jpg

Last edited:
Back