Flu Shots!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No flu shot here either. Even though I am in the health professions and we offered a flu shot clinic last week...:rotfl:rotfl:emperor

I work with little kids, I get whatever, and take whatever I can to ward off what comes off those big, bags of walking cooties. I'm coughed on, sneezed on, spit on or puked on almost everyday.

I've gotten a flu shot for the past 5 years. I've only gotten slight colds, that's it. Never got sick from the shot.

:duh Knock on wood! :lol

btw.......most people get very bad colds and not the flu. It may seem like the flu, but it really isn't.

Well... I passed on the shot. It should be a interesting winter...I'll just call it my new diet plan. ;)

Who here has gotten their 2008/2009 Flu Shots???

Do you bet your life on them.. or don't believe in them????

:sick

I havent had a flu shot since i was in grade school and havent had the flu for more than 10 years now.

I do not approve of them. They give you the ^^^^ing flu! when I get the shot, I get sick, very sick, missed a few days of school because of that damn shot.

But, when I didn't get the shot, I didn't get sick, so, no shot this year. i like to play it dangerous as my school nurse says.

I work with little kids, I get whatever, and take whatever I can to ward off what comes off those big, bags of walking cooties. I'm coughed on, sneezed on, spit on or puked on almost everyday.

I've gotten a flu shot for the past 5 years. I've only gotten slight colds, that's it. Never got sick from the shot.

:duh Knock on wood! :lol

That's why my mum gets one too, she is a teahcer's assitant for grades 1-3.

The majority of the flu shots these days have a DEAD virus. The new inhalant many clinics offer now has the LIVE virus which has the potential to give you the flu.

*Runs and plays Zombie from The Cranberries*

"Its in your heeeeaaad. Its in your heeaAAd!"

i dont really like to get my flu shots either. i always end up getting sick for the next couple of days afterwards.

Back