Flu Shots!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never had the flu and never had a flu shot. I also eat allot of fruit and drink lots of water. Plus i wash my hands and keep my desk and car clean as to prevent getting sick.
I also wipe the inside of my bubble down with alcohol and check my biosuit for cracks and tears daily.
:lol

I have never had the flu and never had a flu shot. I also eat allot of fruit and drink lots of water. Plus i wash my hands and keep my desk and car clean as to prevent getting sick.
I also wipe the inside of my bubble down with alcohol and check my biosuit for cracks and tears daily.
:lol

My tin foil hat protects me from germs. :lecture

I have gotten the flu every time I get a shot. So no more shots for me. I deal with so many people everyday that I am bound to get a virus not covered by the shot.

I'm required to take it in my civilian job since I work in a hospital plus I always have to update my shot records in the military.

I've also never gotten a flu shot. Everyone I know that has gotten them got sick way worse than I ever did getting the flu. Not worth it my opinion.

Well heres one for you...

October 1st my grandfather gets his flu shot

October 13th my grandfather dies

He was 90 years old....

My take - the flu shot, tho "needed" according to doctors, is actually a way for MD's to get rid of annoying patients for 2 weeks (or in my grandfathers case...perminantly)

He was 90 years old....

My take - the flu shot, tho "needed" according to doctors, is actually a way for MD's to get rid of annoying patients for 2 weeks (or in my grandfathers case...perminantly)

Damn....sorry to hear that. Was he healthy before the shot? You hear how the elderly really should get these....but vaccines like this seem to do more harm than good.

When I was in the military it was mandatory. So for 12 years I got a flu shot and for 12 years I got the flu and was sick as a dog. Since I got out of the military I have NOT gotten a flu shot and have not gotten the flu. So no more flu shots for me.

All I know is, what are the odds that I might get the specific flu that the flu shot contained??? Honestly, that's got to be huge odds. I would rather save me money, time, and pain and not get a pretty much useless shot.

He was 90 years old....

I think Pitu should get a flu shot.....:monkey3:monkey3

i dont need no stinkin' flu shot. you wanna know how to avoid the flu? wash your freakin' hands once in a while. however. i do recommend penicillin for problems below the belt. works wonders.:lecture

Back