Flosi's Drawings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your 1st sale, Flosi!!!

:clap

Can you draw me a Chamberlain Flosi? :D

I actually do have a Dark Crystal display...

Nice to see another Dark Crystal fanatic like myself. Do you have any pics? I have a pretty good sized collection but it's all boxed up until I get my own collection room.

Congrats on your 1st sale, Flosi!!!

Nice to see another Dark Crystal fanatic like myself. Do you have any pics? I have a pretty good sized collection but it's all boxed up until I get my own collection room.

It's a small collection. I just have the Sideshow Jen and Kira (with Fizzgig) figures, Neca's Chamberlain figure, and the DVD to tie it all together.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SpIoPQHYhrw[/ame]

:lol

You might wanna double check it, Mags. I was having issues with the scan copy at one point and had to delete the image and reload it so I don't think your print was processed. :(

Anyway, I do have it all up and running the right way now, so it's good to go. :rock

Hmm, I have PayPal and deviantArt emails that seem to indicate it went through. How would I know if there's a problem?

Well, I guess I can't sell my drawing as it's of a copyrighted character:

We are sorry, but copyrighted or trademarked characters, images, logos or lyrics can not be printed through deviantART.

They tell me I could contact Lucasfilm and seek permission from them but I could only imagine that would be a dead end.

I had a sneaking suspicion, but didn't want to burst your bubble. You know Lucas even got a piece, like 12 ****ing percent, of my tattoo. Of course that was partly my fault, because I was set on getting it during the con. I'm guessing my artist won't be in attendance at the next Celebration, and I'll just make a side trip before or after to get the other deltoid done.

Sorry for your troubles Flo, can you even show the work on that site?

I wonder if you could sell prints through Etsy. That's where I got those Star Wars Christmas cards I sent you guys last year.

Well, I guess I can't sell my drawing as it's of a copyrighted character:

They tell me I could contact Lucasfilm and seek permission from them but I could only imagine that would be a dead end.

Bummer. :(

FYI, I did recieve a refund.

bummer about LFL crap..............but that don't stop flo from being the man............:lecture

and the vader is off to an *** kicking start.............:lecture

i do like your wips..............that rocks.

I had saved my envelope that R2 came in, so I could get Flosi's address into my contact book, and just now throwing it away, I looked inside the manilla folder, and saw a light representation of R2 in reverse where the graphite had transferred over...

:D

Roughed out McQuarrie Vader for Waller:

null_zps88c17ee2.jpg

Forgot to post my latest WIP:

null_zps009522d6.jpg

Back