(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe five freaks, plus spouses, attended my wedding this year. That says something about the caliber of the old regime here. :D

And that's because you only invited 5... :wink1:

I've had a crazy year at work this year which drained all my time, so I haven't been around much here lately. But when I do pop in it seems like no one is here talking anyway.

If I had a cantina I’d post pictures....but I don’t and I don’t have any epic cantina customs...yet.

9DD227CA-203F-4630-BBDF-9EE15CABC29C.jpeg

I post and then take a week off now. Luckily everyone else took a week off too.

Anyone here playing PS4 nowadays? I bought a PS4 for Spider-man and now I need to add to my friend list. Spider-man is amazing BTW.

I'm on PS4, though I rarely play it. Looking forward to Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Red Dead Redemption 2, but probably not going to play them much.

Xbox but seems no one is on that anymore. I pretty much play single player games anyway.

I post and then take a week off now. Luckily everyone else took a week off too.

Anyone here playing PS4 nowadays? I bought a PS4 for Spider-man and now I need to add to my friend list. Spider-man is amazing BTW.

I have one, but haven't opened it yet. Still playing PS3. Don't like that you have to pay to play online on PS4.

I have one, but haven't opened it yet. Still playing PS3. Don't like that you have to pay to play online on PS4.
HA! Same here (about the PS4). But I haven't touched my PS3 lately either. No time for game playing... But I told myself I'm gonna set it up before Black Friday this year. It would be sad if I've had it a year without opening it... But I don't intend on playing it online. I won't play it often enough to justify that extra cost...

HA! Same here (about the PS4). But I haven't touched my PS3 lately either. No time for game playing... But I told myself I'm gonna set it up before Black Friday this year. It would be sad if I've had it a year without opening it... But I don't intend on playing it online. I won't play it often enough to justify that extra cost...

I think I bought mine on Black Friday last year as well.

Back