(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has this thread been revived from the dead?

When did this place change their name? Doesn't make as much sense anymore.

And note to past Shropt, My Little Pony stuff will be WORTHLESS in the future. Trying to sell some stuff on eBay and can't even get a bid for the crap. LOL

And note to past Shropt, My Little Pony stuff will be WORTHLESS in the future. Trying to sell some stuff on eBay and can't even get a bid for the crap. LOL

Hey, dude! How's it going?

Sideshow and the board had a falling out regarding custom pieces for licenses Sideshow held. Some non-cantina people completely left the board to start their own.

MLP has always been bad.

Now you're caught up. :lol

A falling out, eh? I guess we saw that coming.

All good here. Felix is almost 4 now which is crazy to think about it. Star Wars Celebration set their date to the same time as I'm going to Germany WHICH I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. Not mad about that at all.

Currently trying my darndest to not sell my Sideshow collection even though so many of the old Star Wars statues are worth a ****-ton. Seriously, check eBay. The Leia/Jabba statue is going for over $1k?!?!

What you guys been up to?

The name changed??? :dunno

Hey, dude! How's it going?

Sideshow and the board had a falling out regarding custom pieces for licenses Sideshow held. Some non-cantina people completely left the board to start their own.

MLP has always been bad.

Now you're caught up. :lol
:rotfl

All good here. Felix is almost 4 now which is crazy to think about it. Star Wars Celebration set their date to the same time as I'm going to Germany WHICH I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. Not mad about that at all.

Currently trying my darndest to not sell my Sideshow collection even though so many of the old Star Wars statues are worth a ****-ton. Seriously, check eBay. The Leia/Jabba statue is going for over $1k?!?!
That really sucks. But on the bright side, it's not in Orlando. It would suck a whole lot more if it was local for you, but you couldn't go...

I know that guy. :wave
:lol Yes, yes you do! How have you been? Haven't (digitally) seen you in ages...

Fluttershy is always worth something.

I must have all the worthless Sideshow pieces. Nobody wants to buy any of my stuff. I doubt my Jabba set would even be worth selling with how much it'd cost to ship plus lower demand due to the new Sideshow version coming out.

Fluttershy is always worth something.

I must have all the worthless Sideshow pieces. Nobody wants to buy any of my stuff. I doubt my Jabba set would even be worth selling with how much it'd cost to ship plus lower demand due to the new Sideshow version coming out.
I don't have anything worth much either, other than Obi-Wan Mythos... My PF's all all pretty worthless...

It sucks that out of all weeks of the year, they pick the same week for Celebration and your trip. Personally, I'd enjoy Germany more since I'm tired of hanging out with Freaks at cons. ;)

If you don't have any ties to that SW stuff, I say sell it and help fund Felix's college education. :rock

Hey, My Little Pony was awesome for a hot minute. Now, not so sure.

I'm happy to see the crew is all still here and doing well!

You guys seen the trailer for the new Transformers movie? Looks awesome!

If you don't have any ties to that SW stuff, I say sell it and help fund Felix's college education. :rock
College is too expensive! Make the kid study and earn a scholarship, or get a job and pay his own way... I wouldn't pay one cent towards his college!
(you can tell I have no kids! :p )

I’m still walking the earth! :)

How’s the stage? Any juicy roles?
I was in two shows this year. I had a great role in the 1st show, Room Service (you may have seen the Marx Brothers movie version). In the 2nd show, I had a very small role, but it was a good one. I won "Best Supporting Actor" for the 2017-2018 season, which shocked me.

I plan on auditioning for another show in early November, but don't expect to get in. The best role that fits me (age-wise) is the lead. The only other role that fits me is tiny. I don't think I want to do two small roles in a row... The show after it, which I am not familiar with at all, has several good roles for my age, but I don't know the director at all. But that doesn't mean I won't try. So I'll be trying for one of those...

We're still here. We have nowhere else to go. :lol
Sad, but true... Well, there's always Bookface!

Back