(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is here in Houston a lot when the Astros play. My buddy is the official MLB artist and she commissioned a few art works for her and Justin Verlander.

So I go to the basement to do some laundry on my day off.
Start the dryer and a snake jumps out from behind the dryer over the top and starts running across the washer.
My thoughts were "What the hell is a snake doing jumping out at me in the laundry room. Boy this would have scared the poop out of my wife or kids. What can I use to kill this beast"
So I reached for a metal trim piece while keeping an eye on the monster.
Sliced him on the first whack. Put him in a container and out to the trash.
Anyone else ever had to whack a snake in their laundry room?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hear a story last week where a guy found a rattlesnake and chopped it's head off and then went to pick it up, the severed head bit him and since there was no body on the snake it released every ounce of it's poison into the guy! Said they normally put like 4 shots of anti-venom into a snake bite victim but this guy needed somewhere around 25 to be stabilized!

Hear a story last week where a guy found a rattlesnake and chopped it's head off and then went to pick it up, the severed head bit him and since there was no body on the snake it released every ounce of it's poison into the guy! Said they normally put like 4 shots of anti-venom into a snake bite victim but this guy needed somewhere around 25 to be stabilized!
Venom, snakes never have poison:lecture

Still looks better than this turd...

main-qimg-28ef2403950ed26444c1fd8cd2f1009d-c

How does one get that Yoda?
I click on link and it says Forbidden

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back