(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I have a question about Sideshow shipping. If I order 2 figures that are in stock, do they pack them together in a larger box? Do they charge you what 2 individual figures would have cost or does the shipping end up being a little less? Just wondering if there is any benefit in ordering together vs individually. I want to oder TLJ Rey, but wondering if I should wait til Boba Fett is in stock and order them together if it might help with shipping.

Hey guys, I have a question about Sideshow shipping. If I order 2 figures that are in stock, do they pack them together in a larger box? Do they charge you what 2 individual figures would have cost or does the shipping end up being a little less? Just wondering if there is any benefit in ordering together vs individually. I want to oder TLJ Rey, but wondering if I should wait til Boba Fett is in stock and order them together if it might help with shipping.

i think they use to with some items. Best to ask them since they have changed so many other things over the years.

It's been awhile but the last time I got two things shipped at the same time, they were processed separately and shipped separately.

For anyone interested: just did a live chat on Sideshow's site and they said they would ship together and shipping should be a little less.

OnfELy9.gif

To Mondo !

My two Jedi Luke’s were shipped together in a bigger box, both in their shippers. Shipping charge was was $5 more than a single figure.

My two Jedi Luke’s were shipped together in a bigger box, both in their shippers. Shipping charge was was $5 more than a single figure.

Thanks for that. I'm trying to hold off on buying Rey til Fett is in stock, but temptation is getting the better of me. Rey has been shipping since the 20th and she is still listed as "Pre Order" on Sideshow's site. Fett got their 12 day notice last week on the 26th, so he should start shipping by the end of next week. So then I would have to wait probably another 2 weeks after that til he's listed as In Stock, so that's another like 3 weeks! :panic:

It's an experiment I'm trying here. It just seems silly to me that I would have gotten Rey and then 2 or 3 weeks later I get Fett and pay double shipping.

I anyone was interested in Sphero R2D2, they ar $79 on their site for two days.

For anyone interested: just did a live chat on Sideshow's site and they said they would ship together and shipping should be a little less.

It's actually nice to see them combined shipping now. :rock

Buy nothing, save 100% of the shipping, and as an added bonus, save 100% of the cost of the figures. :lecture

zach-galifianakis-calculations-gif-6.gif

I anyone was interested in Sphero R2D2, they ar $79 on their site for two days.

Someone posted on FB that BB-8 was $40 at Costco.

Sweet f'n Jesus!!!

giphy.gif

I’ve never ordered from Mondo but plan to get the MOTU figures. What should I be prepared for?

Shouldn't be too bad. As was said above, the toys don't have the same crazy low runs as the posters and they leave pre-orders open for awhile. For the turtles, they did have a special 4 pack of the exclusive versions that came with a Jason Edmiston poster and that sold pretty quickly.

The Kurtz Annihilation print sold out as soon as it went live online

There were three chances to get the turtles and I failed all three times. I used my same Mondo strategy, but it didn't work. That being said, I haven't bought a Mondo poster in a long time.

Back