(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first one ever. I didn't realize that these were even flippable! Going to the Celebration by myself, so hopefully I'll get to meet some of you freaks there!

I've only been to 2 previous celebrations, and had a great time. Thought I'd try for the VIP to minimize line times. Anyone here had any experience with the perks of the VIP pass? Anything I should be taking advantage of in particular?

Congrats on the VIP... I was on at noon, but no luck. By the time I made it through the queue (maybe 90 seconds total) they were gone. People on social media are reporting getting badges into their cart only to have them gone before check out.

I've only been to 2 previous celebrations, and had a great time. Thought I'd try for the VIP to minimize line times. Anyone here had any experience with the perks of the VIP pass? Anything I should be taking advantage of in particular?

I've never been a VIP, but I think the biggest thing is that you are able to get into the major panels w/o waiting and you can fastpass on some autographs. So if you want to get some of the harder signatures that's a great thing to have.

3 miles away :google Glad we booked a condo when we did.
You found a condo within distance??? Send me details, please. The hotel rooms all disappeared. I got one booked starting Friday night, but Thursday wasn't available. WTF?!?!?!?!?! My friend was putting in his CC details, and they took his room away while paying. Ridiculous...

I have to assume there will be shuttle buses, like they do for C2E2, but I don't know that for sure. I think my hotel is near a Metra station, I'm hoping...

You found a condo within distance??? Send me details, please. The hotel rooms all disappeared. I got one booked starting Friday night, but Thursday wasn't available. WTF?!?!?!?!?! My friend was putting in his CC details, and they took his room away while paying. Ridiculous...

I have to assume there will be shuttle buses, like they do for C2E2, but I don't know that for sure. I think my hotel is near a Metra station, I'm hoping...

I only found two that were walkable a few weeks ago. When I checked again a week or so ago, one was gone. I quickly booked the other one. There just isn't much around and I checked out the hotels for the heck of it. 50 minutes to wait in the queue to find out nothing available.

I've got a bad feeling about this (con).

I’m saving the $ to maybe even buy a pass for Dland next year in the case they have special preview.

Got a room at the Sheraton. Where it says "Shuttle Service" there is a just a blank; so who knows?

I like this line from the confirmation email: Hotel agrees to provide complimentary admissions to Hotel's fitness facilities for all registered Star Wards attendees

Nice to see such attention to detail.

Back