(FLOSI'S Cantina) "Where everybody knows your name..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hard time going to movies at the theater. I don’t know how some people sound like they’re eating chips (crisps for you Brits :p ) when eating popcorn.

I have a hard time going to movies at the theater. I don’t know how some people sound like they’re eating chips (crisps for you Brits :p ) when eating popcorn.

I can eat crisps quieter than some people eat popcorn! I hate when you become aware of the sound you're making and you can't work out if it's just that volume in your own head or externally too.

I saw Solo again today. Lots of scenes brought the feels this time around, like when Han first sees the Falcon, steps into the cockpit, pilots it the first time and so on. I really think Alden did a good job playing Han.

Crazy thng is, I felt those same feels when Chewie finally sat in the co-pilot seat and the shot panned to the two of them flying.

What did you think about the surprise at the end Sean (no spoilers for those who haven't sen it yet)... I was curious what your take on it would be.

Yeah going to movies is annoying , especially with these movies. Some people are on viewing 2,3 etc... and they are trying to keep others up to date or explain things and don’t care. Snacks need to be banned, people eat sooo loud and packaging is too loud. If you can’t live without food for couple hours you got bigger issues and shouldn’t be at the movies.

If not for movie pass I would not see nearly as many movies.

Yessir! That was another feels moment. So many in this movie. :)

Agreed. Waller get's me :1-1:

What did you think about the surprise at the end Sean (no spoilers for those who haven't sen it yet)... I was curious what your take on it would be.

I was ecstatic. I actually appreciated the effort to tie everything together for a fan like me.

I saw those prices and was like....

leiaWhat.gif

They’re only about $6 extra a day, but Thursday sounds like a very short day. No morning hours and no major panels.

Back